Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class of 2017 Employment Numbers

Does anyone know will the ABA release the employment numbers for the Class of 2017?

Comments

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

I believe later this spring. They take forever to release them and the schools seem to release them individually (please correct me if I'm wrong haha).

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Also, don't be afraid to ask them follow-up questions.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    Also, don't be afraid to ask them follow-up questions.

About what?

3788 karma

@akeegs92 said:
    I believe later this spring. They take forever to release them and the schools seem to release them individually (please correct me if I'm wrong haha).

Thanks for the response!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

@westcoastbestcoast, This is a shot in the dark and I'd need to see the reports, but I'd want to know how often they survey the graduates, how many people responded, how long they stay in the jobs (if this is available), and how they like these jobs.

3788 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    @westcoastbestcoast, This is a shot in the dark and I'd need to see the reports, but I'd want to know how often they survey the graduates, how many people responded, how long they stay in the jobs (if this is available), and how they like these jobs.

I believe the ABA reports do answer those questions, with the exception of the last two. I do agree with you @lsatplaylist that the last two questions are important. I believe its really crucial to learn about job satisfaction in the legal field, especially with so many depressed lawyers.