Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Predictions on Feb results release? [moved to Official Thread]

ilokmacailokmaca Free Trial Member
edited February 2018 in February 2018 LSAT 66 karma

I'll say Mar 2nd.

Comments

• cstrobelcstrobel Alum Member
    228 karma

I'm guessing it'll be right around the scheduled release if people are still waiting to take the rescheduled exams. :(

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

TOMORROW! Just kidding ..

• zanesbitzanesbit Alum Member
    102 karma

The December ones came out 2 weeks early!!! So, it think it will be this week. My stomach is in knots and I'm going stir crazy due to all of these looming deadlines.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

March 1st

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

Has everyone tested now? I know there were delays due to weather and I’m sure that is pushing back the release. Let’s cross our fingers that they’ll stick with the early release like December from here on out.

• TheAnxious0LTheAnxious0L Alum Member
    587 karma

The cancellation date just changed to tomorrow, so I'm wondering if that means scores will be released sooner?

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Not an expert and am likely wrong and kind of joking, but I'm wondering about this Friday.

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

@"Idil.Beshir" said:
    The cancellation date just changed to tomorrow, so I'm wondering if that means scores will be released sooner?

When you say the date changed, from what date are you talking about? The date for Feb 10th takers, or another date?

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

Hey everyone,

We made an official thread for the February 2018 LSAT score release:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15316/official-february-2018-lsat-waiting-thread

Let's have discussions there!

This discussion has been closed.