Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking advice on preparing for the June LSAT

jhanco10jhanco10 Alum Member
edited February 2018 in General 195 karma

I am taking the June LSAT and I’m scoring around 155 in my practice exams. It is my goal to earn a 160. How many LSAT’s per week should I take considering I’ve finished most of the core curriculum? Thanks in advance

Admin note: edited title for clarity

Comments

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

Depends, but definitely not more than three per week.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

Hi @benhancock68!

Some answers on this thread might (or might not) help you:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15215/pt-pacing

I honestly believe thinking in terms of how many PTs per week is not the right way to study. You should take PTs only after you addressed your weaknesses from your previous PT.

You say you finished "most of the core curriculum," but do you mean you haven't finished some? If so, I highly recommend to finish the CC before moving on to the PT phase.

I recommend watching this webinar:
    Post Core Curriculum Study Strategies
    https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Maybe you can join a BR group if this is something you have time for that you're interested in.

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

Definitely join a BR group like @lsatplaylist suggested and participate. It really helps when you have to can explain things to people. You probably shouldn’t try to find a magic number of PTs but rather try to address your weaknesses and build in areas where you lose the most points. If you you miss flaw questions, make flash cards and practice matching flaws in questions with their name. Watch Nicole’s webinar on strengthen and weakening questions. That’ll help reinforce the strengthen and weakening lessons. At 155, you can pick up a lot of points by just building your understanding without killing yourself to take tons of PTs.