Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official February 2018 LSAT Waiting Thread

Comments

• Radhika.Radhika. Member
    214 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    Let us not forget that LSAT scores can be released on weekends. Anxious nerves are not off the hook if today ends w/no score release hah :(

they can be released on the weekend??????? noooo

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

@Suesuesue said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@Suesuesue said:
    Can someone tell me the insider behind the term "grey day" ??????????

Icons on your lsac account will turn grey, currently they are green.

Ahhhhhhh okay okay thank you!! Still just anxiously clicking refresh.....

Ditto

1501 karma

@"Radhika." said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    Let us not forget that LSAT scores can be released on weekends. Anxious nerves are not off the hook if today ends w/no score release hah :(

they can be released on the weekend??????? noooo

Per Dave Killoran on Twitter:

"No, I still think chances are solid for today. And if not today for some reason, this weekend would then be in play."

I looked at the history of LSAT score releases and I believe I saw a Saturday, or Sunday, or both..

214 karma

Per Dave Killoran on Twitter:

"No, I still think chances are solid for today. And if not today for some reason, this weekend would then be in play."

I looked at the history of LSAT score releases and I believe I saw a Saturday, or Sunday, or both..

boooooo :(

• BlinkexistsBlinkexists Free Trial Member
    63 karma

This is so stressful!!!

• ilokmacailokmaca Free Trial Member
    66 karma

Didn't someone say they actually talked to someone at LSAC who said the scores would be released next week?

63 karma

@ilokmaca said:
    Didn't someone say they actually talked to someone at LSAC who said the scores would be released next week?

I feel like they would just go by what's still online as the release date until it's actually out that they're being released you know? Wishful thinking over here ha ha

214 karma

LSAC is not downloading in any of my web browsers right now... all other websites are working for me. is it just me?!

63 karma

@"Radhika." said:
    LSAC is not downloading in any of my web browsers right now... all other websites are working for me. is it just me?!

Mine is working :(

• onetouchonetouch Alum Member
    20 karma

@"Radhika." said:

Same here

• Golden54Golden54 Free Trial Member
    116 karma

@"Radhika." said:
    I think all of your guys' anxiety is rubbing off on me.... but I am still trying to stay away from the LSAC website until I know it is grey day.

:neutral:> @ilokmaca said:

Yes I did. I called them again today and got the same response :neutral:

214 karma

still not working and I restarted my computer. I'll give it a while and try again... I thought maybe it was about to be grey day and so it was down for a bit ?

1501 karma

@onetouch said:

@"Radhika." said:

Same here

I imagine the traffic on that website is super heavy today and right about now.

63 karma

@"Radhika." said:
    still not working and I restarted my computer. I'll give it a while and try again... I thought maybe it was about to be grey day and so it was down for a bit ?

Now I feel like it's a bad thing that mine is still working fine lol

1501 karma

@Golden54 said:

I wonder if they're just supposed to say that. Did they give any details such as a date? I would guess they stick with the 8th as the date. IDK though. Surprised they don't want to get Feb scores out early as they did December.

1501 karma

@"Radhika." said:

It's working on my end.

116 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@Golden54 said:

I wonder if they're just supposed to say that. Did they give any details such as a date? I would guess they stick with the 8th as the date. IDK though. Surprised they don't want to get Feb scores out early as they did December.

Yeah she mentioned the reason scores were released in December was due to the change in their holiday schedule and they would be out of the office. In addition to the last day to register for the February LSAT.

214 karma

thanks everyone for letting me know.

for a hot minute I was like:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d737cf82feedc4532316e8202c26fe5b/tenor.gif

63 karma

@Golden54 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@Golden54 said:

Yeah she mentioned the reason scores were released in December was due to the change in their holiday schedule and they would be out of the office. In addition to the last day to register for the February LSAT.

So they're open Saturdays and Sundays? (In regards to someone saying they've been released on weekends)

1501 karma

@Golden54 said:

>

Did she say it will be the 8th? Despite December's release, they have almost always been released early.

1501 karma

@Blinkexists said:

>

So they're open Saturdays and Sundays? (In regards to someone saying they've been released on weekends)

https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/lsat-score-release-dates-scheduled-vs-actual-comparison

Looks like the last weekend release was in 2014.

116 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@Golden54 said:

>

Did she say it will be the 8th? Despite December's release, they have almost always been released early.

Yes she did and previous rep. stated the same but because of late test takers... But I am not sure if they really know. The former also stated sometimes they receive an email 10mins before release..

116 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@Golden54 said:

>

Yes she did and one said the 8th because of late test takers :neutral: but I am hoping it's sooner.

1501 karma

@Golden54 said:
    Yes she did and one said the 8th because of late test takers :neutral: but I am hoping it's sooner.

Hoping the same! Maybe they are instructed to say that. Stick w/ what the scheduled release date is. I don't know.

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

This is brutal.

1501 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    This is brutal.

Very.

63 karma

Have we concluded it's not today or is there still hope

903 karma

I won't give up hope for today until after 6pm.

• SuesuesueSuesuesue Member
    44 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    I won't give up hope for today until after 6pm.

Ditto.

44 karma

Ummmm I think it almost might be a giving up hope time. Per LSAC twitter,

"Due to the beastly weather from this nasty winter storm in the east, LSAC’s offices are closing at 3:30 pm today. If you are affected by bad weather of any kind, please stay warm, dry, and safe."

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

Ok to be honest I'm kind of grateful * if* they don't release today because I want to enjoy my weekend

• nevadacity37nevadacity37 Free Trial Member
    163 karma

@Suesuesue said:

"Due to the beastly weather from this nasty winter storm in the east, LSAC’s offices are closing at 3:30 pm today. If you are affected by bad weather of any kind, please stay warm, dry, and safe."

Well, given that is in 6 minutes from now, we can all stop freaking out today and call it a day.

903 karma

@Suesuesue said:

Darn. Yea, thats a pretty good reason to give up hope. Oh well, I bet they come out Wednesday. At least I'm off that day.

edited March 2018 1501 karma

Bummer :(

116 karma

And they closed early today due to weather :neutral: 3:30pm

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    729 karma

@mcglz_64 said:
    Ok to be honest I'm kind of grateful * if* they don't release today because I want to enjoy my weekend

I feel the same. I think we are the only ones tho

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    729 karma

Also, score release is by automated program, so they still may be released

63 karma

@olioliber said:
    Also, score release is by automated program, so they still may be released

GAME CHANGER just when I thought I was safe

• nevadacity37nevadacity37 Free Trial Member
    163 karma

And this from DK after contacting LSAC after their tweet about the weather: "They replied, but only to say "no comment." Which of course could mean anything. Since score release is by automatic program, anything remains possible. Which is so messed up.""

Indeed, that is messed up. However, consider this yall: even if you score came out today, schools won't do anything with your file until Monday anyways. They don't receive your score until a day after we the test-takers do (so I was told by multiple schools when I called them after the December 17' early score release on the 22nd).

• rnshumarrnshumar Free Trial Member
    68 karma

@olioliber @mcglz_64 I'm with you guys, I'd rather they not be released today. ugh my heart is not ready for this. I wonder if they will still be released today though hmm

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited March 2018 3072 karma

hahah oh boy.

all this angst is great. :]

edited March 2018 68 karma

We could all use some Ron Swanson right about now- https://i.imgur.com/wdwSR4f.jpg

1501 karma

@rnshumar said:
    Ron Swanson to distract us

Thanks for the laugh.

edited March 2018 44 karma

@olioliber said:

@mcglz_64 said:

I feel the same. I think we are the only ones tho

Seeee I was hoping for today just because the weekend would lend itself to lots of time for drinking.......:)

214 karma

I wish I could channel some Ron Swanson-ness right now, but I'm a total Knope. pacing back and forth. chewing my fingernails.

44 karma

My inbox number changed on my email and I had a heart attack only to get a shipped notification- curse my online shopping. This is pure torture.

1501 karma

Yeah I got an email for a legal assistant position in the area I used to work and I saw "legal" and then died inside hahahaha. UGH!! 4:30-5 is the witching hour I believe...

• @mcglz_64 said:

PREACH

68 karma

@"Radhika." Lol sammeee

edited March 2018 68 karma

"everthing hurts and I'm dying" - Leslie Knope