Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official February 2018 LSAT Waiting Thread

Comments

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

@HarvardHopeful said:
    OMGGGGG GUYSSSSSS

I GOT A 17X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOKED for you!!!!!! Above, below, exactly, near your recent PTs? Expected?? GREAT job.

1501 karma

@tylerdschreur10 said:
    @OverRatedUnderAchiever @Oldest_Trick_Inda_book Don't let it get you down friends!!! It's a massive gut punch, but I've been there. I took the LSAT 3 times, the first 2 were disappointing and then the 3rd I killed it and it made everything worthwhile. Don't ever give up, be resilient and keep fighting and you can dominate this test.

That's exactly what you have to do, be resilient. I can't even express how ashamed I was with my first score... you HAVE to keep moving forward.

1501 karma

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@tylerdschreur10 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@olioliber said:
    Wait, we won't know the curve?

To my knowledge, no, never. Unless it is one of those undisclosed tests they put in an LSAC prep test then I think we'd still have to figure out if which administration year it was. Like the Superprep has an undisclosed test in it. I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If someone who scores 170 shares how many they got wrong, then there's your curve...

But they wouldn't know how many they got wrong, would they?

I've never taken an undisclosed test, but don't you still get a section breakdown and total number of missed questions? So you would know you got 12 wrong per say?

No, we will have no idea what we missed, how many, etc.

They literally don't even tell you how many questions you got wrong? That's ludicrous! How could saying, -3, -2 on LR, -5 On RC and -2 on games help people cheat? You deserve to know your splits so you can study effectively for the next administration

Well you know your score, so you could compare that to previous tests and get an idea of how many you missed on the band width. 120-180.. check your score against previous raw scores and get a good idea. I guess that's the risk we take when taking an undisclosed test. I don't entirely understand the reasoning behind it. Although I got my target score, I would love to know what I did good on, b/c I know I bombed the LGs and I was heavily reliant on those on my previous PTs.

• ksh9880ksh9880 Member
    edited March 2018 33 karma

Bombed

• wajeehawajeeha Free Trial Member
    edited March 2018 2 karma

jj

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

I hit my goal, I'm happy. I scored 3 points above my PT average. I'm having an IPA. I'm happy.

1501 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    I hit my goal, I'm happy. I scored 3 points above my PT average. I'm having an IPA. I'm happy.

Good for you, congrats!! I was 2 pts above my goal. I scored this score on 1 PT and it was my highest. A few points above my average of the past several PTs. I am elated, and surprised TBH.

903 karma

I've put over 6000 hours into this test, it paid off. I'm no sage, but it paid off. I'm happy tonight. I'm really happy. My first take was a 145 back in December 16. I raised my score exponentially with hard work and fool proofing. 7sage works. It really does. This is coming from a high school drop out with a GED. Don't quit, don't ever quit. You've never failed until you quit trying. DO NOT QUIT!

1501 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    I've put over 6000 hours into this test, it paid off. I'm no sage, but it paid off. I'm happy tonight. I'm really happy. My first take was a 145 back in December 16. I raised my score exponentially with hard work and fool proofing. 7sage works. It really does. This is coming from a high school drop out with a GED. Don't quit, don't ever quit. You've never failed until you quit trying. DO NOT QUIT!

Very well said, good for you!!! That is an awesome back story.

903 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@"Paul Pederson" said:

Good for you, congrats!! I was 2 pts above my goal. I scored this score on 1 PT and it was my highest. A few points above my average of the past several PTs. I am elated, and surprised

Thanks! AND CONGRATS!!!!! I hugged my dear wife so hard she said I hurt her back. She deserved good hug though, without my love's support I wouldn't have been able to do it.

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

@ksh9880 said:
    I applied to law schools anticipating a 152-154 LSAT score as I have predicted my previous 2 scores exactly. My highest is 150 (12/2017), but I bombed this one with a 149. Nowhere near what I expected. Now, I am thinking about emailing admissions of the schools I applied to and offering a brief acknowledgement. Basically, I crashed; I know I crashed. If there isn’t a slot available for me, I’m not settling for the next best alternative. I’ll take another year and pay for a good study program if I have to. I still want to attend one of these programs.

Is this a bad idea? I don’t want to grovel, but I am genuinely reassessing my approach and whether my ambitions are a little too high.

First, I will say that it's impossible to predict your performance on test day. So schools aren't likely to overly weight your own reported performance against the only number that matters.

Realistically the only thing that schools will care about is your score. So your best option is realistically going to be retaking on june, July or August and applying next year.

Regardless of what you decide, take a week, celebrate the work you've done, the progress you've made and the future you deserve. Don't get down on yourself, you're capable of incredible things!

• sunflowersandlawsunflowersandlaw Alum Member
    360 karma

could it be possible that given that they rushed the scores the grading was off or something? :(

• KevinA14KevinA14 Alum Member
    71 karma

Hi, does anyone know if the released score percentile(as indicated on the email we received) is rounded? i.e. if my percentile is 98.6, would it be displayed as 99?

Anyone got a percentile that has a decimal?

Thanks!

• Golden54Golden54 Free Trial Member
    116 karma

@rnshumar said:
    okay so I think now is a great time for wine
    @sunflowersandlaw said:
    could it be possible that given that they rushed the scores the grading was off or something? :(

That's what I'm wondering, I am not liking my score.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@sunflowersandlaw said:

There is always room for error but I don't think its likely. :(

If you are not happy, would you consider retaking it in June?

• EvetteCeeEvetteCee Alum Member
    224 karma

I saw the LSAC email and decided I'm not ready to check my score yet. All my applications are submitted, soooo the score doesn't really matter much at this point. Anyone else doing this LOL.

• lsat_studyerlsat_studyer Member
    8 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:
    Thank you to everyone telling me congrats! I am really so happy right now. I was hoping for an 8-9 pt increase, but an 11 point has me on cloud 9. I am in the 75th for the schools I want to get into. Now I'm obsessing over LSN!!

Congrats sbc.mom_3x. I am very inspired that you are pursuing law school while being a mom of 3!

903 karma

I wish I knew how to add some gifs to this thread. Just trying to portray my excitement tonight. or this morning.

• sunflowersandlawsunflowersandlaw Alum Member
    360 karma

@Golden54 said:

@rnshumar said:
    okay so I think now is a great time for wine
    @sunflowersandlaw said:

That's what I'm wondering, I am not liking my score.

I emailed them asking. I Just feel like there's a lot of folks that didn't expect to get the score they got. That being said, t's not predictable. Idk .. oh well.

@Sami said:

@sunflowersandlaw said:

There is always room for error but I don't think its likely. :(

If you are not happy, would you consider retaking it in June?

I registered already. :(

• OneFortyDotSixOneFortyDotSix Alum Member
    edited March 2018 634 karma

@EvetteCee said:
    I saw the LSAC email and decided I'm not ready to check my score yet. All my applications are submitted, soooo the score doesn't really matter much at this point. Anyone else doing this LOL.

this is genius. personally I couldn't live with the uncertainty though.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited March 2018 2689 karma

Paul... Type < img src = address for gif that ends in dot gif > Google how to insert an HTML image source. That's how ya do it. Hit Preview before you post,and you should see it correctly. (there are some extra spaces in my example)

• zanesbitzanesbit Alum Member
    102 karma

4 point increase from December and 15 point increase from September. Not the best, but good enough.

• terrynicholasjterrynicholasj Free Trial Member
    188 karma

Well guys i guess i'll share too. Im drunk from celebrating but I scored 2 points higher than my highest EVER practice test on this exam, making me a sage! Congrats to everyone on their scores and efforys :)

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

@EvetteCee said:

You have some impressive self control! That said, I think you'll need to check eventually. When it comes to LOCIs or negotiating scholarships you'll want to know how valuable of a commodity you are. Right?

• marcosmcqueenmarcosmcqueen Member
    241 karma

Two years of study, four takes of the LSAT and finally...170!!! That was my goal and I'm over the moon. Off to send unnecessary updates to the schools where I've applied!

1501 karma

@marcosmcqueen said:
    Two years of study, four takes of the LSAT and finally...170!!! That was my goal and I'm over the moon. Off to send unnecessary updates to the schools where I've applied!

Just curious - are you emailing them to let them know your score is in? I have several apps on hold and I didn't want to be a nuisance, but am curious if others are emailing schools where they know their app is on hold awaiting the score? If you don't mind sharing, what are going to say in your email?

• m.c lshopefulm.c lshopeful Alum Member
    614 karma

Somehow, I managed to fall asleep while waiting for scores last night. I woke up in a panic and grabbed my phone a little after midnight to see the e-mail. I got the score I was looking for and made my girlfriend wake up to celebrate with me while I messaged my family and friends :)

The 7sage core curriculum made a huge difference. I don't think there is a better course for learning LR than the CC.

• anna1234anna1234 Alum Member
    21 karma

Hey all - just took the Feb '18 test and got my score, it was my first time. Congrats to everyone else to completed it as well! I'm going to take it again, but I'm not sure when - wondering if I could get some input here.

I took an online Manhattan Prep course (Sundays) from Oct 15 to Jan 7, and I don't think it was rigorous enough. I want to take a 7sage course before my next test - but I can't do more than ~20 hours a week because I work full time at a start up. Deciding between the Premium & Ultimate courses - would love people to weigh in.

I am looking at either the July 23 or Sept 8 test dates this year for my retake. Is July too soon to increase by ~9 points and complete a 7sage course?

Thanks in advance all! This site rocks.

• GoBirds11GoBirds11 Alum Member
    169 karma

@afjohnson622 said:

Hey all - just took the Feb '18 test and got my score, it was my first time. Congrats to everyone else to completed it as well! I'm going to take it again, but I'm not sure when - wondering if I could get some input here.

I took an online Manhattan Prep course (Sundays) from Oct 15 to Jan 7, and I don't think it was rigorous enough. I want to take a 7sage course before my next test - but I can't do more than ~20 hours a week because I work full time at a start up. Deciding between the Premium & Ultimate courses - would love people to weigh in.

I am looking at either the July 23 or Sept 8 test dates this year for my retake. Is July too soon to increase by ~9 points and complete a 7sage course?

Yes, that is possible. I improved 8 points from September to February using the 7Sage starter course and working full-time. 7Sage really helped me improve on LG and LR.

1501 karma

@afjohnson622 said:

I had an 11 point increase in 10 weeks of studying. I did the entire CC, did some foolproofing of logic games, and did many drills of LR and some RC. I also took about 10 preptests. I dedicated about 30 hours a week. Fortunately there's 2 tests this summer so I think you have ample time. Then the fall tests. Best of luck. Don't give up keep moving forward.

21 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@afjohnson622 said:

I had an 11 point increase in 10 weeks of studying. I did the entire CC, did some foolproofing of logic games, and did many drills of LR and some RC. I also took about 10 preptests. I dedicated about 30 hours a week. Fortunately there's 2 tests this summer so I think you have ample time. Then the fall tests. Best of luck. Don't give up keep moving forward.

Thank you all! I got a 161 on the Feb test, and I was getting around 163 on my PTs. I'd like to get a 170... so I think sept test is my best bet. I'm just wondering if the starter 7sage course is sufficient, or if I should bump it up to Premium.

• marcosmcqueenmarcosmcqueen Member
    241 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@marcosmcqueen said:

Just curious - are you emailing them to let them know your score is in? I have several apps on hold and I didn't want to be a nuisance, but am curious if others are emailing schools where they know their app is on hold awaiting the score? If you don't mind sharing, what are going to say in your email?

I am absolutely emailing them. Every. Single. One. Actually, that's not entirely true as I'll be calling some of the schools to pester them instead of emailing them.

As I've been a professional sub-par applicant for the last couple of years I've made some acquaintance of adcoms at a number of the schools. In those cases I'll be calling those folks directly.

These calls/emails may not be entirely necessary but I'm not going to risk it. My case may also be a little different because I had specifically asked schools not to hold on to my applications for my Feb. score.

1501 karma

@marcosmcqueen said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@marcosmcqueen said:

I am absolutely emailing them. Every. Single. One. Actually, that's not entirely true as I'll be calling some of the schools to pester them instead of emailing them.

As I've been a professional sub-par applicant for the last couple of years I've made some acquaintance of adcoms at a number of the schools. In those cases I'll be calling those folks directly.

These calls/emails may not be entirely necessary but I'm not going to risk it. My case may also be a little different because I had specifically asked schools not to hold on to my applications for my Feb. score.

Great idea. I sent out emails this morning. I had a couple reply back congratulating me on my score increase! Others said that they will get me a decision in 2-3 weeks. Best of luck to you!

• wnivabyfdljwnivabyfdlj Alum Member
    edited March 2018 52 karma

@annaj123 said:
    Thank you all! I got a 161 on the Feb test, and I was getting around 163 on my PTs. I'd like to get a 170... so I think sept test is my best bet. I'm just wondering if the starter 7sage course is sufficient, or if I should bump it up to Premium.

I didn't think I had enough time to really benefit from the premium or ultimate courses so I went with the starter and finished every last piece of it in the two months I had, studying about 20 hours a week. My advice would be to upgrade because not only is there going to be more material for you to work with, but the starter level only includes the "easiest" rated practice sets, which are super easy. So, the question sets at the end of each section are almost worthless once you really get into it, and especially if you're already scoring in the 160s.

Bottom line, I don't think you'll have enough higher level material to feel comfortable with the 170-level questions unless you upgrade. You will have access to the question bank and all the questions you've paid for from your starter bundle PTs, but that's about it for drilling. And compiling those question bank questions into good drilling sets takes time (I took screenshots and made printable pdfs)... plus, you've already seen them during the actual PT, so it's not ideal. And, they're all early PTs. I couldn't bring myself to buy a book with a bunch of later PTs because I didn't think it would be valuable without JY's video explanations. You really do start to hear his voice in your head and I think it's absolutely worth going down the 7Sage road to see what you can do with a few more months.

You could always buy the starter now and see how it goes, but honestly, I felt like the starter course is really aimed at someone who is totally new to the material and/or doesn't have much time before they plan to take the test. My score went up 5 points from my diagnostic in two months and the starter CC, but my highest PT was +12 and I was averaging at 7+, so I am a bit disappointed. However, I know that I didn't give myself enough time or invest enough $$ into 7Sage to take on the higher level questions that I needed to break into that +12 realm consistently.

It's a good course... way better than anything else I looked into. Good luck!

• Jennifer-4Jennifer-4 Member
    72 karma

I didn't think I had enough time to really benefit from the premium or ultimate courses so I went with the starter and finished every last piece of it in the two months I had, studying about 20 hours a week. My advice would be to upgrade because not only is there going to be more material for you to work with, but the starter level only includes the "easiest" rated practice sets, which are super easy.

Bottom line, I don't think you'll have enough higher level material to feel comfortable with the 170-level questions unless you upgrade. You will have access to the question bank and all the questions you've paid for from your starter bundle PTs, but that's about it for drilling.

I didn't think it would be valuable without JY's video explanations. You really do start to hear his voice in your head and I think it's absolutely worth going down the 7Sage road to see what you can do with a few more months.

I completely agree with this.

You have the time, so if I were you I would upgrade to get the harder question sets

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

@annaj123 said:

I would really recommend signing up for the highest course that you can afford. The additional practice sets as well as more questions available in the question bank are invaluable. I originally signed up for just the Starter course, mostly because I had already purchased a lot of the PTs on my own so I thought it was redundant. While you will get the full CC (all of the lessons), the additional tools available in Ultimate+ that I have now are incredible. Soooo many sets to work off of, and having that many more video explanations available for LR is gold. I think if you are aiming to be a high scorer, you'll want as much of the materials available as you can get. And if you are aiming for September (which I think is a little more doable to reach 170+), that is a good amount of time if you start working through it soon.

614 karma

@annaj123 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@afjohnson622 said:

I scored a 164 in Dec. and a 172 in Feb. Not exactly the easiest 8 points to gain and I did it with the starter course. The core curriculum with JY's vids is by far the most valuable portion of 7sage materials, in my opinion. I would also recommend buying one of the LSAC PT books that come with 10 PT's. Get the most recent group of 10 that you haven't done yet. You won't need a ton of PT's since you are already in the 160's. Just watch/listen to every vid in the core curriculum with pen/paper nearby and then do PT's with the most solid blind reviewing of your life.

Good luck!

• GoBirds11GoBirds11 Alum Member
    169 karma

@"mickey.caleb" said:

@annaj123 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@afjohnson622 said:

I scored a 164 in Dec. and a 172 in Feb. Not exactly the easiest 8 points to gain and I did it with the starter course. The core curriculum with JY's vids is by far the most valuable portion of 7sage materials, in my opinion. I would also recommend buying one of the LSAC PT books that come with 10 PT's. Get the most recent group of 10 that you haven't done yet. You won't need a ton of PT's since you are already in the 160's. Just watch/listen to every vid in the core curriculum with pen/paper nearby and then do PT's with the most solid blind reviewing of your life.

Good luck!

Pretty much the same for me except I scored 163 in September and 171 in February. The starter course plus PT's and BR could be enough to get you where you want to be.

21 karma

@"mickey.caleb" said:

@annaj123 said:

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@afjohnson622 said:

Good luck!

Thank you!! great info - really appreciate the insight!

• MarshallMarshall Member
    edited March 2018 9 karma

@EvetteCee said:

I'm doing exactly the same thing!!

Maybe at some point I'll get the courage to look. Either way, I just wanted to quickly say how impressed I am with 7sage and especially with all of you. The curriculum and videos were all fantastic and easy to understand, I loved it! This community is so supportive and always willing to help and I'm so grateful for that. I never posted on the discussion forums, but was constantly reading, so I appreciate all who did. Thank you to JY and all the Sages that are continually helping and inspiring.
    @LSATcantwin @"Leah M B" @"Seeking Perfection" and so many others I'm definitely forgetting, thank you!!
    @"sbc.mom_3x" Congratulations! You've been a huge contributor to the forums and even though I don't know you, I'm so happy for you!! You're an inspiration.

Congratulations to everyone and hang in there to those who didn't get the score they wanted!!! Don't give up!

• ExcludedMiddleExcludedMiddle Alum Member
    737 karma

@"mickey.caleb" said:

Good luck!

I'd be interested in knowing how you prepared for LG with just the Starter package, because you don't have access to the LG Bundle with it. Perhaps you were around when the LG Bundle was available as an "add-on" item.

• terrynicholasjterrynicholasj Free Trial Member
    edited March 2018 188 karma

For anyone who is in the 160 range trying to go up, I just made a post in the general area with my experience and my advice. If you want to read about it go take a look. Congrats everyone! And to those unhappy, truck on folks you've got it just brush it off.

edited May 2018 737 karma

It makes me feel a bit better to know that a lot of you found that LG section pretty tough. I would love to have a copy of that section so I could redo/review the games. I guess that's the risk you take with the February test, though. If you don't achieve your goal score you'll never know what your breakdown was, and you'll probably never get to see the logic games again until it's been so long that you've moved on.

I will be retaking and I'm going to have to decide whether to go for June or September. I like that June's has a 12:30 pm check-in time. That could help with my sleep problem. Foolproofing LG and drilling timed sections probably should be my main focus.

614 karma

@3984589235 said:

@"mickey.caleb" said:

Good luck!

I'd be interested in knowing how you prepared for LG with just the Starter package, because you don't have access to the LG Bundle with it. Perhaps you were around when the LG Bundle was available as an "add-on" item.

There are some LG materials in the Starter package. Really though, LG has basic diagramming that can be done in numerous ways for each game. Using 7sage and free resources, I saw a few ways people organized their games and I tweaked them for what worked best in my mind. After that, it was completely up to me to get better at creating the correct setups and pushing out inferences.

LG material is EVERYWHERE... you can watch almost every logic game being played out on youtube for free. Even 7sage has all their LG solutions on youtube haha

LG is something I'm sure most of us could teach after spending a year with the LSAT. It's that RC and, mostly, that LR material with all of the value. There is a lot of good advice with RC, but there's not too much teaching involved with broadening our ability to understand technical passages in various subjects. LR undoubtedly takes the most skill in teaching/explaining. LR requires you to create a toolbox with tools that you will use to build a sturdy 25 or 26 question LR house! This is why I praise 7sage so much.... There is no better place for LR.

edited March 2018 737 karma

@"mickey.caleb" said:
    There are some LG materials in the Starter package. Really though, LG has basic diagramming that can be done in numerous ways for each game. Using 7sage and free resources, I saw a few ways people organized their games and I tweaked them for what worked best in my mind. After that, it was completely up to me to get better at creating the correct setups and pushing out inferences.

LG material is EVERYWHERE... you can watch almost every logic game being played out on youtube for free. Even 7sage has all their LG solutions on youtube haha

LG is something I'm sure most of us could teach after spending a year with the LSAT. It's that RC and, mostly, that LR material with all of the value. There is a lot of good advice with RC, but there's not too much teaching involved with broadening our ability to understand technical passages in various subjects. LR undoubtedly takes the most skill in teaching/explaining. LR requires you to create a toolbox with tools that you will use to build a sturdy 25 or 26 question LR house! This is why I praise 7sage so much.... There is no better place for LR.

Sounds like you're the opposite of me then, so probably not too relevant to my situation, but thanks. I haven't used or looked at 7Sage's LR materials yet, as I think I'm close to where I need to be in LR and RC, and I got 7Sage right before the Feb LSAT. I may check it out just to try to gain a few extra points. But my LG performance is lacking/inconsistent. I haven't truly done the foolproof method, though, which is why I'm thinking about upgrading to Ultimate+ for the LG Bundle. Erasing over and over gets frustrating, and it's hard to really erase perfectly.

614 karma

@3984589235 said:

@"mickey.caleb" said:

Sounds like you're the opposite of me then, so probably not too relevant to my situation, but thanks. I haven't used or looked at 7Sage's LR materials yet, as I think I'm close to where I need to be in LR and RC, and I got 7Sage right before the Feb LSAT. I may check it out just to try to gain a few extra points. But my LG performance is lacking/inconsistent. I haven't truly done the foolproof method, though, which is why I'm thinking about upgrading to Ultimate+ for the LG Bundle. Erasing over and over gets frustrating, and it's hard to really erase perfectly.

I think a lot of people would envy your position. Going -17 on LG and still getting a 158 haha! You are in a rarer situation than most people, I think. In that case, why don't you look at private tutoring purely for the LG? Ultimate+ is a lot of money and I'm sure there are tutors/services around 7sage that could really help you hone in on that one section. I wouldn't be surprised if you go 170+ in June if you get someone to sit down with you and figure out what the hell is going on for a freaking -17. Especially for someone who can crush LR and RC. I don't think you have too much to worry about, you are already seeking out the help you need and I don't think it will be too hard to find.

• kelleril92kelleril92 Alum Member
    18 karma

I Started studying for the December LSAT with the Kaplan course in December. I scored a 151 in December and was completely disappointed. It was 2 points higher than the first time I ever took a PT without studying. I purchased the starter from 7sage with the goal of just practicing logic games, since it was my worst score. I figured if I did much better on the LGs alone while keeping everything else the same, then I had a chance to significantly improve my score. After just doing the logic games section alone from the starter package and not completing the other core curriculum, I raised my score in February to a 156. I wish I had used this curriculum from the beginning, but I am so thrilled with the difference that month and a half of using 7sage's material made.

• kelleril92kelleril92 Alum Member
    18 karma

Meant to say I started studying in October, not December.

• mew41195mew41195 Alum Member
    159 karma

i went up 13 points from my diagnostic in October but was scoring consistently 3-4 points above that - my feb score was actually the lowest score in the range that i thought i would be prepared for (read: i wasn't prepared). i went through all of the starter content as well as ~15 practice tests that my friend had downloaded and sent to me. i'm trying to figure out what my next steps should be... any advice from a retaker who had success? do i do the premium package and purchase other PTs separately as i've gone through most of them? is this worth it?

• mepstlsatmepstlsat Member
    33 karma

Has anyone not gotten their score yet? I had a makeup and took the test a day late but someone on the phone from LSAC told me before I took it that there would be no difference in score release. Any input would be appreciated.