Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should I do once I Finished the core curriculum?

NikNYCNikNYC Member
in General 100 karma

I just finished my core curriculum and it’s practice sets .
I am not sure if I should do the prep test as I planned due to I got more than half wrong in most of the 4-5stars LR questions ! Can anyone give me some advices? Should I review fundamental again or do prep test instead? Thanks for the answers in advance !

Comments

• Frank JaegerFrank Jaeger Alum Member
    144 karma

Go to the Webinar section and watch the Post CC Webinar. Great place to start.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

Fool proof logic games in pt 1-35 and also drill LR. Take and BR prep tests. Figure out your weaknesses and drill.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Hey how is your LG and your RC? Also which question types are you missing the most in LR?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@solidsnake said:

Here is the link to Post Core Curriculum Study Strategies ;):
    https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/

• NikNYCNikNYC Member
    100 karma

@"surfy surf" said:
    Fool proof logic games in pt 1-35 and also drill LR. Take and BR prep tests. Figure out your weaknesses and drill.

thanks a lot !

• NikNYCNikNYC Member
    100 karma

@westcoastbestcoast said:
    Hey how is your LG and your RC? Also which question types are you missing the most in LI

all three sections I have the similar problems with four or five star questions. My LG usually got -1 to -3. RC -4 to -8 and LR -10plus. I feel I am ready to take one prep since I was focusing on CC for two month without taking any Full prep. But I was discouraged by the last few sets of the most difficult sets on CC which I got 70% wrong. I do not know if i should go back and review the foundation again or not?

• NikNYCNikNYC Member
    100 karma

@akistotle said:

@solidsnake said:

Here is the link to Post Core Curriculum Study Strategies ;):
    https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/

Thank you so much! I have watched it.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

@Acelsat said:

Hey how is your LG and your RC? Also which question types are you missing the most in LI

all three sections I have the similar problems with four or five star questions. My LG usually got -1 to -3. RC -4 to -8 and LR -10plus. I feel I am ready to take one prep since I was focusing on CC for two month without taking any Full prep. But I was discouraged by the last few sets of the most difficult sets on CC which I got 70% wrong. I do not know if i should go back and review the foundation again or not?

I would sort through the LR questions. And see what 4 and 5 star questions that you are getting wrong. Drill heavily on those LR questions and also be sure to drill easy questions too. It is much easier to go through simple questions quicker and bank up more time for the difficult questions. Don't be too worried if you can't get the difficult questions correct. You need to first be able to comfortably go through each LR section with time to spare, preferably 5-10 minutes, so that you can do these harder problems. I would focus on heavy drilling until you get to that point and then you should take a preptest.

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

All the above ^^^^!!! Take a post CC test, bomb it, find your weakness and then work on those. I continued fool proofing until the Thursday before the test. I think the best advice I got from the post CC webinar was "Go beyond the correct answer, seek full understanding of all the answers." I really believe that helped me.

• NikNYCNikNYC Member
    100 karma

@Acelsat said:

I would sort through the LR questions. And see what 4 and 5 star questions that you are getting wrong. Drill heavily on those LR questions and also be sure to drill easy questions too. It is much easier to go through simple questions quicker and bank up more time for the difficult questions. Don't be too worried if you can't get the difficult questions correct. You need to first be able to comfortably go through each LR section with time to spare, preferably 5-10 minutes, so that you can do these harder problems. I would focus on heavy drilling until you get to that point and then you should take a preptest.

Thanks for the thoughtful answers. I will take the advice!

• NikNYCNikNYC Member
    100 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    All the above ^^^^!!! Take a post CC test, bomb it, find your weakness and then work on those. I continued fool proofing until the Thursday before the test. I think the best advice I got from the post CC webinar was "Go beyond the correct answer, seek full understanding of all the answers." I really believe that helped me.

Got you! I just started to FP recently and I will try to shredded every answer. Thanks again.