Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Receiving Your LSAT Scores

SF City DuSF City Du Alum Member
in General 84 karma

Hi Guys,

How long does it normally take to receive your scores after you take the LSAT?

If I were to take the newly offered July test date, would that mean that I would be applying to schools before I even knew how well I had done on the test? Any insight, advice, and/or thoughts would be appreciated!!

Thanks!
Charlie

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I'm no expert on this because I haven't taken the test yet but it generally takes about a few weeks to receive your score. So if you were to take the test in July and apply to schools in the fall you will know you score well in advance.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

if the July test is anything like every other administration, then roughly like a month or less, maybe 3 weeks. So no, you wouldn't be applying to schools before you find out your LSAT score, because most apps open up in September.

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    289 karma

the score release date should be listed on the lsac website. from what i understand, and correct me if im wrong, but scores via email usually take 3 weeks. you should be able to receive your score before sept 1st (date that applications open).

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Yes, around three weeks gray day is usually on the horizon if it hasn't already happened.