Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Is the CC considered to include "problem sets"? - 7Sage Forum

Is the CC considered to include "problem sets"?

FlyEaglesFlyFlyEaglesFly Member
in General 46 karma

When folks on this forum reference their progress through the CC, does this generally include the full range of problem sets"

I ask because my method thus far has been to only complete 1-3 of these sets for each section, in order to preserve some of these for later drilling. Furthermore, I'm wondering your thoughts on how important it would be to complete the FULL CC (including all the problem sets) before begining to PT?

Again my whole reasoning for saving the problem sets was to preserve them after I discover my weaknesses via PT'ing.

Thanks!

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

For me, it depends on how I'm doing / where I know my weaknesses are. I'm almost halfway through the CC, and I usually do half of the problem sets (every other one). If I'm doing well (all correct) AND I am completing them quickly, I'm okay with skipping half the sets. If I'm not doing well, missing more than 1 per set or taking a long time to finish the sets, then I do more. For example, today I have done all of the parallel flaw problems sets due to the amount of time it took me to complete them. I also know this is a particular question type that gives me fits on the test, so I wanted to apply more attention to it. YMMV.

• Victoria.Victoria. Member
    553 karma

I would love advice about this as well. I'm not too far in the CC but I have been completing all of the problem sets because I just thought this was the way to do it. This is very time consuming and sort of seems like overkill now that I think about it, but I also want to be as prepared as possible before completing the CC. I think I may start following @LSAT_Wrecker's strategy, but does anyone else have any other insight on what works best for them?

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

When I did the majority of the CC I only had the Starter package, so there was only 1 problem set for each section. I did them as I went in the CC. But I could totally see that being a lot of work. I think I might personally gauge it on how you feel on any given section. If you do 1 set and feel like you really understand the concept, maybe move on. If it's more difficult or you want a challenge, do all of them. I think either way is fine. But since there's very limited problem sets in the Starter package (which does include the CC), I don't technically consider them a part of it. I do think it's helpful to practice as you learn the material though, so I would recommend doing at least 1 or 2 of the sets when they come up.