Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7Sage! 150 to 160.

edited March 2018 in General 7 karma

After 3 years of preparing for the LSAT, taking the LSAT twice, scoring 150 and 152, using the Powerscore books and also attending the live in person Powerscore course, Kaplan course, and reading the LSAT Trainer, I finally tried 7sage in December last year. I only bought the Starter and started on December 26, 2017. I increased to a 160 by the February 2018 LSAT. I have no doubts that if I had started the course earlier, or had waited until the June 2018 LSAT, I could have increased by even more.

I can't thank 7sage enough. First of all, it was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than anything I'd tried. I spent about $2500 USD by the time I got to 7sage; I regret not starting with 7sage since I would have spent less than $200 USD.

The CC was amazing. Things were finally clicking for me! The discussion board here is so supportive. And the best of all - JY is HILARIOUS. I was actually enjoying myself learning this difficult test because the CC was so enjoyable.

I'm writing this review because I just got accepted to my top choice law school yesterday. I could not have done it without 7sage.

Comments

• TheBatmanTheBatman Alum Member
    255 karma

Congrats!

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

Amazing! Nice job! I also had a huge jump in my score!

7sage is absolutely the best material out there!

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Congrats!!!

• MarieChloeMarieChloe Member
    68 karma

congrats !

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Great job, I spent a little over 2 years to make the transformation I did as well. It is great to hear these stories of people not giving up on maximizing their LSAT potential as much as they see fit.