Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible admissions office forgot to put LOCI in my file?!!!

olioliberolioliber Alum Member
edited March 2018 in General 729 karma

I don't know what to do! I sent it with my waitlist acceptance. They didn't even mention that I included one in the reply email? Should I harass them about it?

Am I overreacting?
  1. How should I proceed?11 votes
    1. Call admissions
      36.36%
    2. Stop worrying
      63.64%
    3. Send an email
        0.00%

Comments

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

Just call them and CALMLY ask if it was received.

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I would call and ask so you don't have to worry about it.

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    729 karma

How would you guys ask... I don't want to annoy them lol

1532 karma

I would call and say you sent a LOCI and you were just calling to make sure that it was added to your file. You are not annoying them. This is their job.

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

@Emily2122 said:
    I would call and say you sent a LOCI and you were just calling to make sure that it was added to your file. You are not annoying them. This is their job.

Second this! ^ It is their job and honestly, most people you deal with about this are pleasant. It's ok.

Just say (if you need a script, which I sometimes do): "Good morning, I'm an applicant for the fall 2018 cycle and I submitted in my waitlist acceptance on (DATE). I received confirmation but the message didn't mention my LOCI. Can you please confirm that my LCOI was added to my file?"

729 karma

Thank you guys!

729 karma

I called. The lady sounded like my grandma. All is good! I hate how much I stress about this.

1532 karma

@olioliber That's great to hear. It's always better to confirm so you're not anxious about something you don't need to worry about.