Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The Breakthrough Moment - 7Sage Forum

The Breakthrough Moment

Michelle ObamaMichelle Obama Alum Member
in General 111 karma

Just wanted to say this because my boyfriend is sick of listening to me talk about the LSAT.
I took a practice test two weeks ago and literally cried in the library. It was pretty much the worst thing in the world. But then, I took a PT today at 45 minutes per section. I did this to give myself the chance to actually get through the test. And then it happened.

I tackled a LR, logic heavy question 18 or something like that. I smiled in the middle of the test because I ACTUALLY DIDN'T FREAK OUT! I answered the question confidently because I spent the last two weeks BR'ing drilling. I don't know if I got the question right but I'm just happy that I attempted the question!

That's the breakthrough moment and it feels sooo good. So believe me, it feels like the end of the world now but just wait till you kill the LSAT on game day.

Comments

• annewr253annewr253 Alum Member
    439 karma

I love reading about moments like this! I try to explain my small victories to my friends/family and no one gets why I am so pumped. Kudos to you and your moment!!!! I swear its those small, day by day victories that get us ready to kill this test!

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Congrats :smile:! May many more breakthrough moments grace you in the months to come!

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    1866 karma

Congrats!

I get what you mean with people being sick of hearing about this test. It's hard to explain to those not taking this exam how important each breakthrough is and that these steps are victories to be celebrated.

Awesome that you took the first step and answered the question! Hard work will pay off with this test. Keep at it! :smiley:

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

Congrats! Yeah, most other people don't really understood that the there are about 5000 steps involved in being ready for officially taking the test but I'm so glad you made this breakthrough! That confidence will help with speed and understanding on test day because you'll believe in your ability!

• Michelle ObamaMichelle Obama Alum Member
    111 karma

Thanks guys!