Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Anyone Know Someone Currently Attending Georgetown?

I really would like to hear from someone who has a friend, attending law school W/Tiffany Trump?! It would help get my mind off this cycle, by hearing some gossip of what it is like...

Comments

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited April 2018 3072 karma

GT is a massive school. You would hardly see her, if you ever did at all.

That's my guess.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

@goingfor99th Haha when I visited Georgetown I talked with some 1Ls that said they hadn't seen her yet.

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

@"Paul Caint" said:
    @goingfor99th Haha when I visited Georgetown I talked with some 1Ls that said they hadn't seen her yet.

YET!?!? I mean does she even go to class then? I'm sure some people would have had classes with her by now right??

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

@mcglz_64 It's a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge school tho

• paralegaltolawyer3paralegaltolawyer3 Free Trial Member
    80 karma

My friend is in her small section, haha. Secret Service come with her to their classes, but apparently she's super nice/down to earth.

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I think I read somewhere that she was taking a break. Not the most serious student lol

3072 karma

@Emily2122 said:
    I think I read somewhere that she was taking a break. Not the most serious student lol

Well, I mean...

:P

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

I'm visiting Georgetown this week. Maybe I'll see her around :hushed:

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

I was there a week ago and another visiting student said he saw two giant black SUVs pull up to drop her off. XD

3072 karma

@PublicInterested said:
    I was there a week ago and another visiting student said he saw two giant black SUVs pull up to drop her off. XD

Well, she has secret service protection. This could be another reason most at GT don't/won't see her unless she attends graduation.

• @Emily2122 said:

Sociology & Urban Studies major for ya

• @PublicInterested said:

It's like a few steps away from the WH... her fitbit isn't even getting challenged