Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WL at Northwestern

Maximus4Maximus4 Alum Member
in General 206 karma

Hey everyone just got an email from Northwestern and i've been WL. Does anyone know when their first deposit is due for admitted students, I'm trying to figure out when there will be some movement on the WL. Also if anyone else is on the WL and has done the Kira interview; what should i be expecting from it ?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited April 2018 13286 karma

This last weekend was a major deposit deadline for them. The interview is the same as the first except there is a timed writing portion (15min sections) also

• Maximus4Maximus4 Alum Member
    206 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    This last weekend was a major deposit deadline for them. The interview is the same as the first except there is a timed writing portion (15min sections) also

Awesome! ty, I was a bit confused as to why they would have a second interview if its the same thing. Do you remember what the writing portion was about ?

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

The deposit deadline also depends on when folks were accepted. I was admitted a little late and my deposit deadline is April 23rd. So maybe expect some movement then as well?

• @LSATcantwin said:

Hey bud,
    any updates or news for you? Its been crickets for a few top 7Sagers, I haven't heard from a few in a few days on how its going?

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@OverRatedUnderAchiever said:

@LSATcantwin said:

Hey bud,
    any updates or news for you? Its been crickets for a few top 7Sagers, I haven't heard from a few in a few days on how its going?

Waitlists with no movement at all lol I sent in 4 LOCI’s so far and am working on the last 3. Other than that my cycle is pretty much over unless there is movement