Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading for problem sets

Andrew AlterioAndrew Alterio Alum Member
in General 394 karma

I have the starter. Is it worth upgrade just for the extra practice? I'm just concerned that i only have access to "easy problem sets." thanks!

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

I personally struggled with whether I should update from starter for months too and honestly, I don't regret it one bit. If you can financially then you should definetly do it. Not only do you have access to all the problem sets but you get all the LSAT questions and video explanations for most of them (I'm talking specifically for ultimate+). Not only that but if you email student services you can get the extra months access that you would have gotten when you first purchased the upgraded package. It really feels like I'm giving myself the best chance possible on the LSAT. I should say it also depends on where you are in your studies, your goal score, and when you are aiming to write.

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

Depends on many factors including, but not limited to:

1. What is your ideal score?
    2. What are your target schools?
    3. How much time do you have left?
    4. How much time can you afford to spend?
    5. How much practice do you want?
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

If this is the only way you'll have access to more problem sets then it's def not a bad idea. If you already have access to PT just use the question bank to figure out which questions and level of difficulty and print.

• ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
    513 karma

Yes it is worth it. Just a few more points on the LSAT could mean thousands in scholarships or even the difference in getting in or not getting into a school.