Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missed deadline to register for June LSAT

k.karmazynk.karmazyn Alum Member
in June 2018 LSAT 23 karma

Hi All!

I’m slightly freaking out...I’ve been relentlessly preparing for the June LSAT and I’ve been so busy working and studying that I missed the deadline to register, and now I don’t know what to do. Is there a wait list I can get on to take it ? Or a late registration fee I can pay? I really didn’t want to go another month to wait and take it in July :(

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

I think it's not past the late deadline right? The may 15 one. You'll probably have to pay extra tho. There's a final date by which people can withdraw, so spots should open up

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

If the deadline has passed there’s nothing you can do. There is no waitlist. You’ll have to register for the next one. I thought there was late registration but idk. Check the website to be certain.

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-dates-deadlines/2018-2019/us-canada-june

I don't see a late registration available. Well, you'll have time to prepare for July. Sorry.

• LindsMitchLindsMitch Alum Member
    589 karma

Try to view it as a blessing in disguise :) At least this year there is July and you don't have to wait until September!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Unfortunately, LSAC did away with late registrations. They made only 1 registration date (which previously was the late reg date, so we have longer to register now) but I think it's firm. There is a July test though, and the deadline for that is June 23. Sign up now! Test centers can also fill up sometimes, so it's better to register early.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

You could also throw a hail mary and call LSAC and see if there's any way they will have mercy on your soul! Haha. But, they are not the most easygoing. I think it's very unlikely. But if you are desperate, try calling and see if there's any back channel. Otherwise, lucky you! You get an extra month to study. :)