Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What could happen when a law school does not give an official decision in two months?

ArtoriusArtorius Alum Member
edited May 2018 in Law School Admissions 188 karma

Hi everyone,

I have submitted an application to this one law school about two months ago, but it hasn't get back to me with any official decision yet (not even waitlisted or rejected).

I have email them a LOCI last week, which their office of admissions replied by saying that they will notify the admissions committee of my strong continued interest. But still, no official decision received yet.

Do you guys think I still have a chance to get admitted into this one?

Thanks.

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma

Lots of app this cycle. My longest wait was Nov 1 to Feb 21 and it was an admitance. It's just a weird cycle (and they were NOT holding for an LSAT score). Just hold tight.

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

Not just this cycle. I applied two years ago; the longest acceptance took about four months.

• PearsonSpecterLittUpPearsonSpecterLittUp Alum Member
    588 karma

I heard back from Vanderbilt yesterday, when I submitted in Dec! It was not a rejection, so there is still hope :)

• ramster1ramster1 Member
    109 karma

I received an acceptance yesterday from a reach school, so you just don't know. Hope you hear good news soon...

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

@ramster1, That's awesome! Do you think you may go to it?

• ramster1ramster1 Member
    109 karma

Thanks :) I'm checking it out but honestly I think it may not be practical (it's a farther commute away and I have a family). I was on the fence about applying with my numbers and sent in the application the last possible day an hour before midnight. It was definitely a surprise!