Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extending problem

Hi, I live in Paris, and when I try to extend my account, it says "7sage not available in France", could someone help me with this please?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    edited May 2018 13286 karma

@studentservice should be able to help out with this!

• Reissie73Reissie73 Member
    81 karma

I saw @"Dillon A. Wright" helping with similar problems, don’t know if you’re still around? :)

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    edited May 2018 1421 karma

We're very sorry about this. Our site noticed from your IP address that you're based in the EU. Unfortunately, due to the heavy regulations in the EU, 7Sage is no longer available in the EU starting from May 15.

7Sage is still available elsewhere.

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

@studentservice said:
    Unfortunately, due to the heavy regulations in the EU, 7Sage is no longer available in the EU starting from May 15.

7Sage is still available elsewhere.

This is probably the first instance of the United Kingdom benefitting from Brexit that I witnessed.

• Reissie73Reissie73 Member
    81 karma

Nooo... does that mean I'm going to lose everything and I don't even have a choice? :( I'm gonna cry.

• bobjon1293bobjon1293 Alum Member
    edited May 2018 269 karma

@Reissie73 said:
    Nooo... does that mean I'm going to lose everything and I don't even have a choice? :( I'm gonna cry.

Try using a VPN or proxy to access 7Sage from a U.S. server, and then attempt to extend your membership. That could work, though I'm not 100% certain.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

Man, that's some stuff.

This discussion has been closed.