Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making sure I get the most out of 7sage

cvaldez74cvaldez74 Member
in General 130 karma

I want to make sure I'm not missing out on any valuable tips, tricks, etc. Besides following the study guide and using the videos to ensure I "get it," are there any features of 7sage that you use that maybe I or others are unaware of?

For example, in a recent question I posted re: timing yourself, someone mentioned using the 7sage app's test proctor feature. I had no idea this existed and I expect it will be quite helpful when I'm taking regular PTs.

Is there anything else I may be missing out on?

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

There are webinar videos under resources which have valuable advice on various question types or strategies like skipping etc. On 7sage's Youtube page there are AMA interviews with people who have scored really well on the LSAT.

• 439 karma

The analytics tool would be good to get familiar with if you haven't already

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

This forum is incredibly valuable, especially during the admissions process. Have members of the community read and re-read your personal statement, advise you on letters of rec, LOCI, etc. This community is super powerful - use it!