Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 month (140 study hrs) left for exam, drill or no drill? early pt or late pt?

cows eat grasscows eat grass Alum Member
in General 7 karma

I only finished all the curriculum, and just half way through full-proofing games.
( this is partly because i planned to take another one in October, but because of some issues this June test might be my only attempt, so i am kinda running out of time )
what should my study schedule look like now?
any insight is greatly appreciated :)) thanks!

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Where are you currently scoring on the PTs and what's the score breakdown of the sections?

• cows eat grasscows eat grass Alum Member
    7 karma

@Kermit750 Hi there , unfortunately I have not taken any PTs yet. I wanted to do that after i finish the curriculum.

• Return On InferenceReturn On Inference Alum Member
    503 karma

Take a PT ASAP and focus your weaknesses. Continue to drill drill drill those logic games. Make a contingency plan if June doesn't work out for you.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited May 2018 3072 karma

Don't take an official exam and keep the score unless you are fairly confident you will achieve your target score.

I would drill, yes. LR by question type and LG by game type.

• pasu1223pasu1223 Alum Member
    109 karma

Maybe take at least a few of the recent tests and see where you're at (70+). I think they're quite a bit harder than the older tests, but consider saving some of them as well. If you end up having to retest then you will still have recent PTs that you haven't seen. The unusual logic games on the more recent tests really took me off guard.

But, I definitely agree with @goingfor99th 's comment above as well. Delaying gives more time to study and applying earlier in a cycle really helps your chances of admission.

• NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member
    620 karma

I'M DRILLING LIKE THERE'S NO FING TOMORROW.