Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is your account expiring near/before the June LSAT?

studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
edited July 2018 in June 2018 LSAT 1421 karma

If you're taking the LSAT and your account is inconveniently set to expire a few days before the test date, you can get a free 14-day extension from this page: https://7sage.com/free-extension/

For those of you who are expiring after, good luck on the LSAT! We here at 7Sage are rooting for you.

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Typical 7Sage, going above and beyond being just a company. Actually giving a crap about their users and setting them up for success.

• OfStephieOfStephie Alum Member
    48 karma

I am new to 7Sage and am totally amazed!!! Where have you been all my ??

• thinkorswimthinkorswim Alum Member
    433 karma

My account was expiring right before the July LSAT. Hope it was okay for me to use it.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

7sage is amazing, they do this for every test.

• pasu1223pasu1223 Alum Member
    109 karma

Unsure if I'm going to take the September test or not. If my account expires can I renew it at the same level if I buy one of the extensions or does it need to be continuous?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@pasu1223 said:
    Unsure if I'm going to take the September test or not. If my account expires can I renew it at the same level if I buy one of the extensions or does it need to be continuous?

You can't buy an extension once your account expires. :disappointed:

• Gursimran KaurGursimran Kaur Alum Member
    14 karma

My account was getting expired 13 days before the exam. This free extension is such an unexpected and pleasant news. Truly the highlight of my day. Thank You for being much more than just a company.

• pasu1223pasu1223 Alum Member
    109 karma

Good to know! I'll happily pay another $30 just in case. Not a huge deal.