Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Massive PT break through 2 weeks from test

mew41195mew41195 Alum Member
in General 159 karma

I just needed to share with folks who would understand my pride without coming off as arrogant to friends -- I just PT'ed under full testing conditions and got a 174. May or may not have started crying in public.

I have been massively struggling these last few weeks after deciding to retake when the Feb scores came out (was averaging a 168 and got a 164). My average is still right around 168 but I randomly got a 163 the other week and lost it. I wasn't sure if this retake was worth it, felt like I had been wasting my time, and almost decided to let that 164 define me and give up.

I have hit the 170's before but something felt different about this test.

Keep pushing people! It's worth it! Thank you 7sage!

Comments

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

Congrats! You got this!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Yes!! Congrats!! You got this!

• stormstorm Member
    261 karma

Thank you for this! I have been PT'ing at a 167 flat for the past 4 tests and really want to push 170. I've felt out of it every time I test lately, as I think I'm just becoming a bit drained. Gives me hope that we can do this! Pushing past the high 160s can happen.

You got this (and thank you for the hope that I might too)!

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    1866 karma

Congrats!!! That's awesome!

Your breakthrough gives me hope. I'm in a similar position and I'm taking a PT today so I'm hoping all the drilling pays off.

Thanks for posting this! We're gonna do great in June! :smiley:

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Congrats!!!

• btate87btate87 Alum Member
    782 karma

Congrats!!

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Awesome!!!

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    edited May 2018 3652 karma

Great job! Dont give up you're obviously capable of a 170+!!

• 1percntr1percntr Free Trial Member
    10 karma

Great to hear about your success. I also experienced a plateau/dip the week of the Feb LSAT and decided not to retake the test. I regret not testing again because my PT score were 10 point higher. Needless to say, here I am prepping again for the September LSAT. I wish you all the best and thanks for the motivation.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Congrats!

• mew41195mew41195 Alum Member
    159 karma

@storm said:
    Thank you for this! I have been PT'ing at a 167 flat for the past 4 tests and really want to push 170. I've felt out of it every time I test lately, as I think I'm just becoming a bit drained. Gives me hope that we can do this! Pushing past the high 160s can happen.

You got this (and thank you for the hope that I might too)!

I HAVE FAITH IN YOU! It is SO so so worth it. Take a day off and then get back at it. 13 days!

• mew41195mew41195 Alum Member
    159 karma

@"Habeas Porpoise" said:
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!

Your breakthrough gives me hope. I'm in a similar position and I'm taking a PT today so I'm hoping all the drilling pays off.

Thanks for posting this! We're gonna do great in June! :smiley:

Sending positive vibes your way :) t minus 13 days until game day! You got it!!!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Great work!

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

Congrats that’s amazing!!!!

• VanessaL_12VanessaL_12 Alum Member
    19 karma

Wow that's awesome! Congratulations!