Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accepted to Harvard!

2»

Comments

• Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma

Congrats!

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

Congratulations!!!

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma

This is about as great as it is unsurprising. I can remember working on the LSAT with you in 2015, and I think you had already put in a good amount of work. This is so well-deserved. Big congrats, my friend, and I hope that you will hire me when you rule the world. :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Congrats Daniel! Like many others, not surprised but totally stoked for ya!

• jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    edited May 2018 1741 karma

I appreciate the thanks. But, your contribution to me and our study group far outweighs mine to you. You're going to battle with some of the greatest legal, philosophical, and academic minds of our generation. Your place is rightly earned. I'm so proud of you. Good luck man!

• Grace...Grace... Alum Member
    339 karma

Congratulations, Daniel!! That's awesome! You've worked very hard and you deserve it!

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma
    2134 karma

Congratulations! Amazing accomplishment!

Have you always known you wanted to go to Harvard? Or was this something you realized you could do when you started PTing and started getting high scores?

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma

Everyone, thank you so much for the support! All of you make this such an awesome community!

@LCMama2017 Harvard, Yale, and Stanford were the dream. However, like with most people, those schools seemed so far off when I was PTing. I didn't want to get my hopes up. However, I think it is important to have reach goals and aspirations. I would visit the websites of these schools whenever I was feeling down after a rough PT. I also found hope on 7Sage. This community is full of amazing people who have worked so hard to get their goal scores and eventually end up at their dream schools. Despite some annoyances I may have with the LSAT, I truly appreciate the test because it provides an opportunity to demonstrate hard work and commitment. Keep up your studying! A great score will open up some amazing opportunities for you!

2134 karma

@"Daniel.Sieradzki" said:
    Everyone, thank you so much for the support! All of you make this such an awesome community!

@LCMama2017 Harvard, Yale, and Stanford were the dream. However, like with most people, those schools seemed so far off when I was PTing. I didn't want to get my hopes up. However, I think it is important to have reach goals and aspirations. I would visit the websites of these schools whenever I was feeling down after a rough PT. I also found hope on 7Sage. This community is full of amazing people who have worked so hard to get their goal scores and eventually end up at their dream schools. Despite some annoyances I may have with the LSAT, I truly appreciate the test because it provides an opportunity to demonstrate hard work and commitment. Keep up your studying! A great score will open up some amazing opportunities for you!

Thank you for the encouraging words :smile:. Wishing you only greatness for you!

• Jennifer 2021-1-1Jennifer 2021-1-1 Core Member
    204 karma

Congratulations !!!!!!! I just hear your AMA you really deserve everything you have now, you work very hard. Congratulation again.