Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are LSAT question stems always true?

chinobonitochinobonito Member
in General 105 karma
just curious because i usually learn a few things here and there when doing a test but i am always curious as to whether if they are true ^_^

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I read somewhere that LR stimuli are based on confirmed or at least credited studies. It was at that point where I improved greatly on LR. I started to get interested with each stimulus and actually got me engaged with the particular task on hand.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I would also like to know about this since I keep hearing this. What about for RC passages? I've heard that they are real articles. Is that true? Because I always think I'm reading a bunch of uninteresting bs. lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited February 2015 578 karma
    Well the test writers don't sit by the fire place with red wine and start getting in the mood to write. These are pieces found on actual studies conducted, magazines, newspapers, journals, etc. They take the pieces and send them to the lab where it gets approved to be published on lsat or not.

Source: Testmaster instructor, Rob.
    3462 karma
    Wow.. Interesting fact lol
    3462 karma
    No wonder people say they feel "smarter" after studying for the lsat -_- lol
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I really hope they are! Sometimes I feel like I'm learning some interesting stuff.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    At the end of every practice test, there are 4 sources (sometimes 5 now because we have comparative passages) always listed. Those are where the articles were pulled from for RC.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    ^ interesting. I'm going to look at some :)
    3462 karma
    Knowing this might actually make me interested in some of these questions lol
  • chinobonitochinobonito Member
    105 karma
    thank you all!! very interesting !!!