Hooray!

NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member
in General 620 karma

Congrats to everyone who took the June test today! I don't know about you guys, but 35min was a LOT shorter for me today than any other days I studied on my own hahaha. How are you guys celebrating? I f---ed up some RC and LR stuff but oh well, no place to go but up!

Comments

• MsMazamaMsMazama Alum Member
    154 karma

Today was my first time taking the LSAT. How can a test be so long when the 35 minutes for each section goes by so fast? I think I did okay, but I went outside during the break and a bee flew down my shirt. When we started Section 4, it stung me! I couldn't do anything about until after the test. I definitely didn't plan for that contingency, but I figure that if I can focus with that kind of distraction, I'll be ready when it comes time to present my case in court. Good luck to everyone who tested today! I wish you all the best.

• shisha_lenashisha_lena Alum Member
    15 karma

I am so glad I was able to face my fears and take the exam. I have been studying for a while now and kept thinking that I was not ready. My friends encouraged me to simply take the exam and do my best. I am really happy that I listened to them because now I know what I need to work on and it gets me started on my path to attending law school (instead of just sitting in fear).

For everyone who is thinking about cancelling their exam in the future, I would advise to take it....because like @BrianSeo said, there is no place to go but up!

• NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member
    620 karma

@shisha_lena said:
    I am so glad I was able to face my fears and take the exam. I have been studying for a while now and kept thinking that I was not ready. My friends encouraged me to simply take the exam and do my best. I am really happy that I listened to them because now I know what I need to work on and it gets me started on my path to attending law school (instead of just sitting in fear).

For everyone who is thinking about cancelling their exam in the future, I would advise to take it....because like @BrianSeo said, there is no place to go but up!

Right? It wasn’t really as bad as I thought haha.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

@BrianSeo, I like what you're saying about no place to go but up. That's the right approach. Proud of you for taking the exam on Monday.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

@MsMazama, How did the bee get into the test room? I'm sorry this happened, but it sounds like you did a good job continuing to work on the problems.

• MsMazamaMsMazama Alum Member
    154 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    @MsMazama, How did the bee get into the test room? I'm sorry this happened, but it sounds like you did a good job continuing to work on the problems.

I went outside during the break and I'm pretty sure it flew down my shirt. It just sort of hung out until the proctor began section 4, and then it really got my attention. I felt really bad for the little guy. Unfortunately, there was no time to render assistance. There was an LR passage that demanded my attention. I'm just going to attribute the experience to the unintended consequence of the proliferation of the bee-friendly campus which is so trendy right now.

• NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member
    620 karma

@lsatplaylist Thank you! I really appreciate the support and love from 7Sagers :smiley: