Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which explanations are included in Ultimate+?

FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
edited June 2018 in General 120 karma

Are there explanations for each LR AND RC for PTS 1 - current ?. IF not what options are available.

Admin note: edited title for clarity

Comments

• ElleWoods77ElleWoods77 Alum Member
    1184 karma

Somebody correct me if I am wrong , but there are explanations for every logic game and for logical reasoning and reading comprehension there are explanations for PT 17 and up which has been plenty for me :).

• FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
    120 karma

ok Thank you :smile:

1184 karma

@deeatee87 said:
    ok Thank you :smile:

My pleasure . I would absolutely recommend the course, it has definitely been a worthy investment .

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

Yes!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Live Member
    5249 karma

It's awesome and pretty much my only regret is not signing up sooner. I'm not a big signer-upper for online stuff, but this is an investment that's reasonable and once you make the course package payment, the only payments that occur later are optional add-ons. The add-ons and/or extensions have a bunch of flexible options and are way cheaper than the one-time course price (range of about 20-70 US dollars). Thus, I'm very happy with it because the resources are so wonderful, plus as we improve, we become more and more helpful to other members, and that's very gratifying.

120 karma

I really appreciate the feedback.

Thank you!

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@ElleWoods77 said:
    Somebody correct me if I am wrong , but there are explanations for every logic game and for logical reasoning and reading comprehension there are explanations for PT 17 and up which has been plenty for me :).

There are RC explanations for PT1-16 ;)

LG explanations (free!): PT1-83
    RC explanations : PT1-83
    LR explanations: PT17-83

edited June 2018 1184 karma

@akistotle said:

@ElleWoods77 said:

There are RC explanations for PT1-16 ;)

LG explanations (free!): PT1-83
    RC explanations : PT1-83
    LR explanations: PT17-83

>
    I stand corrected , thanks for the info :). There you go OP more incentive !

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I echo the sentiment here. Especially where I used nearly all of the resources provided!

120 karma

Thank you!