Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Tutors

shegotitshegotit Member
in Study Groups 211 karma

Does anyone have access to an updated list of tutors?

Comments

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    edited June 2018 2134 karma

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/4760/7sages-approved-tutors/p1

Strongly recommend @sami. She was my tutor and I learned so much from her.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

@LCMama2017 would you recommend getting a tutor after learning the entire CC or after a certain section that you need help with?

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@"samantha.ashley92" said:
    @LCMama2017 would you recommend getting a tutor after learning the entire CC or after a certain section that you need help with?

Well, I tend to shy away from specific recommendations because everyone has their own specific needs. For me, I started with Sami when I was in the middle of the CC. I really needed guidance in understanding concepts and I have a really hard time with self-study. It was very helpful for me because I had someone review each new question type with me until I was ready to go to the next section. Sami is also so very patient and sooo good at figuring out your weaknesses so I just loved working with her.

On the other hand, some people may be doing well with self-study and need to reach out to a tutor once they are done and need specific assistance with certain question types. Other people may want to cross that magical 170 line or perhaps the 160 line and they need someone to help them get there.

I would suggest to assess your own situation and determine how a tutor can help you achieve your goals. Make sure you keep in mind cost because it can quickly add up! Also, if you decide to go through with it, take advantage of the initial meeting to make sure you and the tutor fit well together and the tutor understands your goals.

Good luck!