Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those of you who finished the CC... How long did it take to BR/fool proof PT 1-35?

Gunningfor121Gunningfor121 Alum Member
in General 517 karma

After finishing the CC, it seems like the thing to do is go through PTs 1-35 fully and THEN start the untouched PTs. Since the study schedule doesn't actually take into account the time that would be spent on PTs 1-35 (it shows 0 min for each, as well as for the drills), how long did it take to go through them? I know a lot of the questions have already been taught in the CC.

Comments

• Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
    2798 karma

This varies widely per person based on your starting point and how easily games come to you. That being said it is really important to take Foolproofing seriously and at a pace that works for you because mastery of games is achievable for most people. I would caution against working on only LG for extended periods of time, as you may get rusty on RC and LR. It took me around a month to foolproof while mixing in LR and RC drills. I did around 1 section of games a day.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I also don't think it is a good idea to push things. That being said, it should take significantly less time than for 36-83. You will likely have done at least one game from each PT, so this will help to move things along quicker. So while you should definitely focus on the new ones, don't rush through old because on my actual test, there was a game very similar to a super old game :smile:

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2038 karma

It took me about 2 months while also studying for RC. I put LR on the back burner during this time which I definitely regret a bit.

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

Fool-proofing LG took me about 2 months. You can definitely go faster but life got in the way of my 1 month timeline.

• Gunningfor121Gunningfor121 Alum Member
    517 karma

Fool-proofing LG took me about 2 months.>

Ah. So I guess I need to factor in an (approximate) 1-2 months extra into my study schedule... I definitely don't want to rush through

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@"David Bennett" said:

Fool-proofing LG took me about 2 months.>

Ah. So I guess I need to factor in an (approximate) 1-2 months extra into my study schedule... I definitely don't want to rush through

Relative to how many hours you put in a day / what your target score is vs what you are currently pting good luck