Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Decision With Financial Incentives

Sue Doe NimbSue Doe Nimb Alum Member

Hi everyone! Does anyone know of law schools that offer financial incentives for those that apply early decision? I know WUSTL and BU have such programs, but looking to see all of my options. Thanks!

Comments

• Layth HertLayth Hert Alum Member
    76 karma

I know GW and Northwestern offer full rides if you're admitted Early Decision!

• LastLSATLastLSAT Alum Member
    1028 karma

Texas gives in-state tuition and a living stipend for out of state ED applicants, equivalent to a $54,408 total scholarship. I think they also give a $10k/year stipend for TX residents who apply ED.

Berkeley guarantees $60k total in scholarships for ED applicants.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    edited June 2018 4423 karma

@layth said:
    I know GW and Northwestern offer full rides if you're admitted Early Decision!

I'm pretty sure Northwestern offers $50,000 a year for early decision acceptances. Somewhat unsettlingly, that is further short of full tuition every year.

• TexAgAaronTexAgAaron Alum Member
    1723 karma

@LastLSAT said:
    Texas gives in-state tuition and a living stipend for out of state ED applicants, equivalent to a $54,408 total scholarship. I think they also give a $10k/year stipend for TX residents who apply ED.

Is the $10k a scholarship or just a living stipend?

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Becareful with ED. With many schools, this doesn't help your chances and you are hurt in terms of financial considerations because they already got you, so they don't need to entice you with $$$