Skype Study Group - Join me in drills and reviews of preptests!

kflor028kflor028 Free Trial Member
in Study Groups 18 karma

I love working in a combination of both independent study sessions and group study sessions. That comprehensive experience really helps me understand the material in all perspectives. So please join me in a Skype study group if you would like. Comment below with your score and your weak section type and strong section type. Also comment your availability.

My average score is 160, my highest score being 164. My weak section is LR and my strong section is LG. I'm kinda so-so on RC. My availability includes week days from 6 pm - 10:30 pm. Saturday and Sundays from 10 am - 3:00 pm (sometimes later) and again on weekends from 6 pm - 11 pm. I work so any other time is really not feasible, but don't be afraid to meet up together without me. You don't have to show your face or even expose your voice in Skype if you don't want to. Just really live feedback and discussion would be great.

Once you comment, I will message you individually and we can all study together. If we have enough members, hopefully there will be someone online whenever any of us would like to study.

Hope to hear from you guys :D

Comments

• macklynkingmacklynking Free Trial Member
    36 karma

I'm down! Are you taking the July test? My strongest is RC and my weakest is probably LR. I'm decent with LG but slow (usually only get to the 3 of the 4), so I have lots of room to improve. I haven't taken enough full length practice tests to have a solid average, but I'm in the upper 150s right now. My availability is weekdays 1:00 - 9:00 p.m. (or in the morning before 8:00 a.m.), Saturdays after 10:00 a.m., and Sundays after 1:00 p.m.

• lost_kublost_kub Member
    88 karma

Hi! I would definitely like to participate in some study sessions and get more feedback from people in the 7 sage community. Right now I am scoring in the high150s - low 160s. I think my biggest weakness is LR, but it really just depends on the day and PT I am taking. I am studying full time so my schedule is pretty flexible. Sundays are the only days that wouldn't work for me.

• AshleighKAshleighK Alum Member
    786 karma

I'd love to join! My weakness is also LR and strength in LG with fluctuations in RC. Maybe we can find someone who has a strength in LR so we can balance it out :lol:

• skiatook89-1-1skiatook89-1-1 Alum Member
    175 karma

Good Morning - I would definitely love to participate in a study group. I have taken the test twice and am attempting to build a strategy that will allow me to take it one last time in November. I don't classify any section as a true strength, however, I scored the best in LR and have now scored the lowest both times in LG. I have availability to study after 7 p.m. CST through the week and am pretty open on Saturday and Sunday (with the exception of 12-2 Sundays).

• kflor028kflor028 Free Trial Member
    18 karma

please dm me and we can create a skype groupchat or a whatsup group chat. dm me and I'll give you my number and/or skype username. we can set up times. I can take a poll on best times for everyone. again, i want this to be big enough so that if any of us need to group study, we have someone online or meeting up so we can all be more productive and ready for this test!

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

Hey, can I join in? I'm generally available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and weekdays after 7:30 pm EST. Let me know!

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

Oh and I've been generally scoring in the high 160s, but am really trying to consistently get in 170s. I'm pretty good at LG and ok at LR. RC really trips me up a lot of the time, so if anyone is consistently good at that section that would be enormously helpful!

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Hey! I'm just starting to PT, but I am scoring pretty much the same as you are! RC is my strength for sure, though I have to work on speed. I'm not amazing at LG (-8 on PT60 today) and my LR sections vary from -3 to -8. I tend to do very well on the hard and hardest LR questions and trip up on the easier ones. My schedule is very flexible, so we can definitely make something work.