Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do u watch JY video right after you BR 1question, or wait till you BR entire section

youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member

For BR, do u watch JY video/check answer right after you BR just 1question, or do u wait till you BR the entire section to then check answers and watch videos?

Sometimes after I spend like 10 minutes BRing a question, I really wanna know right after whether I got that question right/and whether my thought process was correct, so I immediately watch JY’s video. That way, my thought process is fresh in my mind and I can compare how I thought to JY’s explanation.

Is it ok to do this, or should I first BR all the questions in the section first before I check answers and watch JY’s videos?

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

I generally watch it after I BR the section or test. Partly because I think we all have to get used to the fact that there's no instant gratification when you take the real test. But also, generally when I've BR-ed a question, I should be ready to lay down my life to defend my AC and my reasoning. I am 100% confident why the correct answer choice is correct and why the other four are incorrect. So when you're in that headspace, it's difficult to adjust your reasoning if you get a get a question wrong. So having a little space allows you some distance and to be more ...accepting of different view points/perspectives.