Admissions Webinar + Early Access to Admissions Predictor! Thurs, Jul 12 @ 9 p.m. ET

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
in Webinars 7262 karma

7Sagers,

On Thursday, July 12, at 9 p.m. ET, I’ll walk you through the factors that affect your chances of admission. Afterwards, members of the 7Sage admissions team will field your questions.

:cookie: Everyone who comes to the webinar will get early access to the new 7Sage admissions predictor.

:warning: You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.

→ Please register for the webinar (July 12, 2018 @ 9:00 p.m. ET) here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xvshq1iqQ-G15KK1Wy8Hmg

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Zoom might prompt you to download something before you can join the webinar, so I’d advise you to show up a bit early on Thursday.

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I can't wait for this!

• Christie-1Christie-1 Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    20 karma

Look forward to seeing everyone next Thursday!

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited July 2018 2689 karma

Hoping I can make it. Wednesday would have been better. I'll be at work and there may be things going on at the time.

• sarahcohensarahcohen Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    5 karma

Psyched to see you all on Thursday! :smiley:

• Margaret RegesMargaret Reges Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    21 karma

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

• Thank you JYThank you JY Alum Member
    328 karma

Awesome, thank you for this

• Asdfghjk321Asdfghjk321 Member
    13 karma

Will this include information about Canadian schools as well or just American schools?

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7262 karma

@Asdfghjk321 It will focus on American schools.

• jhanco10jhanco10 Alum Member
    195 karma

This is awesome! We will get access to admissions predictor tonight as well?

7262 karma

@jhanco10 Yup!

• Hamaseh_SHamaseh_S Alum Member
    436 karma

If you want q's in advance - I was going to ask in terms of %chance of getting in based on Gpa and Lsat score only (LSAC's calculator), what % is considered reach, target, and fall back?

I'll re ask at the end too :) thanks for hosting this

• LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member
    335 karma

@"David.Busis" I attended the webinar and I am having trouble finding the admissions prediction calculator. Could you please post the link?

• mangojuicingmangojuicing Member
    4 karma

Hi! I just left the webinar and I'm having trouble finding the admissions prediction calculator as well. Thanks for the help!

7262 karma