Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 2 markings on answer sheet

catherine-1catherine-1 Member
edited July 2018 in General 35 karma

Hey all,

When I skip a question with the intention of coming back to it after, I lightly circle the question number on the answer sheet. If I don't do this, find myself wasting a bit of time when going back for bubbling in round 2 as I can't see instantly where the 'missing' bubble is. I know it says 'make no stray marks' on top of the AC sheet, but was just wondering if this would interfere with the scantron, or the proctor would pull me up on it?

Thanks

Comments

• s_jrickes_jricke Alum Member
    360 karma

@"catherine-1" said:
    Hey all,

When I skip a question with the intention of coming back to it after, I lightly circle the question number on the answer sheet. If I don't do this, find myself wasting a bit of time when going back for bubbling in round 2 as I can't see instantly where the 'missing' bubble is. I know it says 'make no stray marks' on top of the AC sheet, but was just wondering if this would interfere with the scantron, or the proctor would pull me up on it?

Thanks

I've heard people lightly marking the AC sheet for round 2 purposes and having no problem if they make sure to erase the markings. I don't do it personally, but it shouldn't be an issue if you erase well enough.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

You'll be fine. You don't even need to erase the marking. I put a small horizontal line next to questions that I skipped.

Just be sure that if you skip questions, you bubble appropriately.

• btate87btate87 Alum Member
    edited July 2018 782 karma

I was stressed about this as well, but turns out you're fine even if your don't erase.

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

I do this and you are all good!