Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Skype Buddies to Study With

LawSkewlProbsLawSkewlProbs Alum Member
in Study Groups 103 karma

I guess you can say that I am starting out. I'm going to be testing in November and more than likely January as well. I decided that September was unrealistic. We can get a small group going where we can all work on problems together and help each other get through this madness. I feel really optimistic about this exam and believe we can do well. Feel free to contact me here or look me up on Instagram. My name is LawSkewlProbs on IG. Hope to hear from some of your soon.

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Hope you find someone! Doing this was one of the best things I could have done for my studies.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

I'm in!

• wrasschaertwrasschaert Member
    310 karma

I'd be happy to!

• 362 karma

I’d be happy to as well.

• CurlyQQQCurlyQQQ Alum Member
    295 karma

Can I join this study group?

• glaezzoglaezzo Free Trial Member
    98 karma

I’m interested!

• ec8282013ec8282013 Member
    22 karma

I'm interested, how does this work?

• wrasschaertwrasschaert Member
    310 karma

In case anyone wants to BR together, I'm going to take a PT tomorrow and BR on Saturday. PT72-50 are still undone for me, so I could do any of those tomorrow. Let me know.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

@wrasschaert can we do something in the low 60s, even if it's not for this weekend?

• MarieChloeMarieChloe Member
    68 karma

I am taking September but I am still interested in joining this group

• macklynkingmacklynking Free Trial Member
    36 karma

I’m taking September’s test and would love to study with people!

• prernafaithprernafaith Free Trial Member
    59 karma

I'm taking the September LSAT as well, but am super interested in studying together!

• JaejaebinxJaejaebinx Alum Member
    104 karma

+1 for September and interested!

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

September as well! Interested

• REISINGJAMESREISINGJAMES Alum Member
    45 karma

Yes, September!!! I am at low 16X official, looking for high 16X or low 17Xs!!! Anyone feel free to DM me, lower scorers + higher scorers both very very welcome!!

I need to figure out how to tackle some of the newer Logical Reasoning inductive-type questions.

Games is (by far) my weakest section. I can help out most with Reading Comp if anyone has trouble there.

• Fluccci3Fluccci3 Alum Member
    63 karma

I'm in for Nov!!! Let me know!

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

@REISINGJAMES I can help with LR! RC is also my worst section. Also down to review with whoever!

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@REISINGJAMES I'm a low scorer but perhaps I can listen in to the review to see how you guys (160s people) review? Maybe I can get some tips and not hold you back.

• eliza_engineereliza_engineer Free Trial Member
    17 karma

I struggle with even getting through the entire RC section. I typically run out of time and only get to three whole passages. LG is my strength.

I would love to join! How does this work??

• LawSkewlProbsLawSkewlProbs Alum Member
    103 karma

Just checking in. Who is still studying? Who is still looking to learn together?