Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February LSAC scores!

Comments

• RhondaroniRhondaroni Alum Member
    59 karma
    I think I may start forgetting my name and other important things due to being so nervous. gah
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    @"Allison M" .. possibly...as nobody else seems to have received any score of any sort... well we will soon come to know... if the scores are out, people should be getting their scores any time now. Either ways, if they have received admission into Yale, congrats to them.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited March 2015 14008 karma
    @Whitney180 and @royaimani are the same person. They lied about getting their score and getting into Yale.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Well this has been an interesting turn of events this past couple days lol.
    Anyways scores should be out tomorrow or Tuesday so good luck to all of us!
    3438 karma
    Indeed best of luck to everyone!!!
  • RhondaroniRhondaroni Alum Member
    59 karma
    What a great way to start your career as a lawyer.... by lying about your LSAT score. *headshake*
    3438 karma
    That is just weird...
  • JengibreJengibre Member
    383 karma
    Wow! Scandalous...A lot seemed fishy about that post. Thanks for clearing it up!
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    Thanks for looking into this, JY! I suspected that might be the case. What a mean trick to play on a group of anxious students.
  • aplusjcaplusjc Alum Member
    39 karma
    Not cool.
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    I believe, and I may be wrong, but the first thing LSAC does is send that e-mail that says the scores have been released. From that point on, they start releasing the actual scores by batches. So, the lie was obvious because we all would have received the e-mail. Anyway, thanks LSAC for ruining my weekend - not that this has been the first, but nonetheless.
    @tsamvelyan don't worry... it will all be good. I'm sure you'll do great my friend... I'm not sure about the mail because I can't remember whether I got one before my score or not... but I can say that if you check your LSAC account, even if your score has not been released, you will still have today's date listed as the release date there. If anyone can do this check then it will be conclusively established. My guess is that since no-one has got their scores (ordinarily the discussion forum would be blowing up with comments by now if people had got their scores) it is indeed a hoax that any score has been released.
    431 karma
    Thanks, Nilesh S. Hope the same for you! I checked my LSAC account and the release date for mine is listed as 3/3.
    That's the release date for everyone then... because the LSAC does not release its scores piecemeal - it releases them all on the same day.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    I'm kind of surprised the scores aren't out yet. Oh well, just one more day.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Wait..... So once you all receive your scores you'll no longer be on 7Sage? :(
    I think we can all be on 7sage post score as well... and even when access to materials expires... there are a few "post curriculum" 7sagers around as I seem to remember from one of the discussions... I think @tsamvelyan is one of these as I remember from the discussion "Study Tips for New Comers." I'll be one in a few days. But I'm definitely continuing on the forum. I love it here.
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    I really don't understand why someone would dedicate their time to trolling an LSAT forum. I knew 126-180 in 4 months appeared too good to be true (although I'm sure it's not impossible, just highly improbable). Thank you J.Y.!

I'm anxious for you all! I'm sure you all did fine though:)
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    lol at first glance I thought JY was including Allison and was very confused.... :P but @tsamvelyan The green icons (under LSAT status on LSAC page) will go grey first (maybe during first wave of emails? not actually 100% on that) but if you see grey icons it is Grey Day and therefore you will get your scores that day (though could come at any time, some people don't get until really late/early in morning) but you can be sure they are coming when you see grey. Not actually sure when it goes up on the site, I would think close to the time the email goes out but may be earlier but either way, best way to know if its coming are those icons
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    o no Im sorry for misinforming you guys. I meant that when she had taken the LSAT like in deccember, she received her score at 11PM. Im sorry guys for not including all the details. I probably said it in my head instead of writing it down. My fault!. Please excuse me
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    And OMG can we all not jump at the fact that JY has graced us with his presence!!! HOLY SHIT! It's Master JY! O_o
  • JustinaJJustinaJ Alum Member
    223 karma
    Only one more day guys..
  • bonjoursmbonjoursm Alum Member
    edited March 2015 181 karma
    According to reddit, LSAC is closed until 10am due to weather conditions
    223 karma
    ugh....
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    @Sapphire Master JY is a Master Jedi!
    2654 karma
    yeah they tweeted that, they open in 20 min... tho that shouldnt affect much. If scores are coming out today they still will, but who knows what they plan on. Feb test release are generally pretty annoying and close to release... very frustrating
  • ValBerroaValBerroa Alum Member
    edited March 2015 77 karma
    Hi, can you guys please post your score before taking 7sage and after? Thanks
  • Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
    221 karma
    Good luck to all! I don't envy your nerves, even though I'll be in your shoes this October.

There's always alcohol, right?!
    431 karma
    @Nilesh S - Yep, my account has expired, but here I am - I really need to get a life. Maybe after I get my score. We'll see hahahaha
    1294 karma
    Ahhh so I guess the reason for the delay is weather conditions. I guess I'll occupy myself with a movie or something until scores come outttttttt.
  • pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
    477 karma
    @Matt exactly what I am doing.
  • shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
    194 karma
    Has anyone received their score yet?
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @shane.mcglashen Nope, not yet. All my icons are still green. I'm refreshing the page every 30 seconds, lol.
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma
    @tsamvelyan there is no life outside the LSAT. you'll see. ;)
    223 karma
    @ddakjiking me too!!! ugh :/
    431 karma
    I have so much work....I've been refreshing my gmail and lsac account every 2 minutes. This is nightmare. @Jonathan Wang - We've been scarred for life hahaha
    2654 karma
    @ddakjiking copy cat... tho I dropped down to 20 sec :P
    @tsamvelyan the wait can be agonizing... I shot off 5 odd messages within the space of less than an hour when the scores were released and I had not got mine... all of them consisted of the same basic message... "I haven't got my score yet... why haven't I got my score yet?" :P
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    WHY NO GREY????
    223 karma
    Never wanted to see Grey so much before in my life LOL
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Right?? I like bright colors. Green isn't even my favorite but I like it enough. I now hate green and only want to see grey. BAHHHHH
    431 karma
    Grey is also the color of my pants and tie today. Mere coincidence.
  • Erika123Erika123 Member
    233 karma

This happens to me everyday that I don’t see grey!
    431 karma
    Btw...did anyone hear about how Kaplan shot themselves on the foot? ( a little bit of gossip session while we wait)
    223 karma
    LOL I didn't hear.. spill the tea!! @tsamvelyan
    1294 karma
    Lmao what did Kaplan do now?
    431 karma
    So, apparently, Kaplan sent out an e-mail to their students saying that their "insiders" at lsac have notified them that the scores will be out on Friday. So, Friday comes and goes and Kaplan students start freaking out and then they get an e-mail from Kaplan that it's getting delayed. Anyway, not sure how true this whole story is but I read it on Reddit.
    223 karma
    This is why I am on 7 Sage and not Kaplan :) LOL!!!!!
    431 karma
    @JustinaJ - My thoughts exactly! If Kaplan had insiders at lsac they wouldn't be Kaplan
    223 karma
    and I say AMEN LOL!!!!