Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is there a way to drill LAWGIC questions?

youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
edited August 2018 in Logical Reasoning 1755 karma

hey all,

so i know we can see LR questions categorized by question type.

is there a way to see/organize LR questions based on LAWGIC? so like formal logic (with most/some statements) and conditional logic etc? some questions are purely lawgic.

This would include quite a few MBT, MSS, SA, etc. combination of questions. Just questions that are heavy or completely logic.

i'm kinda struggling with lawgic questions, and they've been hitting me with a variety of question stems (MBT, MSS, etc.).

thanks.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

To be honest, when I was prepping and struggling with the same thing I found the best way to study these things was re-doing the quizzes in the core curriculum that deal with LAWGIG and some/most statements. It's titled: Some and Most Relationships Do all of those quizzes, including memorizing the valid/invalid argument forms until they're second nature and you don't have to think about them.

• youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
    1755 karma

@Alex thanks! yea i think a huge struggle too is the grammar. sometimes they dress up these logic questions with tricky grammar, and i feel that it's important to also practice the grammar along with the logic in these questions.