Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many Tries?

RunawayJuryRunawayJury Alum Member
in Logic Games 143 karma

Hi guys, just a quick question. When I'm drilling for logic games (doing timed sections in the bundle), is it a big deal not to be able to get it on the first try? I find untimed, I can do them really well (accuracy wise) but I only struggle with timing. Once I watch some of the videos or even attempt the set again I am able to do much better. The reason I'm asking is because obviously you only get one chance on test day so I just wanted to see the general opinion on this topic is

Thanks guys

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10789 karma

If you are still working on drilling in core curriculum or fool proofing games its completely reasonable to right now not get it under time. As you keep practicing, you will get more fluent with games and learn more inferences and your speed will increase. Currently, I would first focus on getting familiar with the game type, learning the inferences that tend to repeat, and then the speed.

By the time the test roles around you would be stronger because of all this practice and would have proven to yourself that you can do games under time. :)