Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February LSAC scores!

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    oh that... yeah they said it was veryyy likely hinting they had hints about the release but it didnt happen and sent another email saying sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesnt and this is one time it didnt or something
    edited March 2015 2654 karma
    "We have heard through the LSAT grapevine that your February scores will be back by Friday, if not sooner! I can hardly wait to hear how it went for you all. Please do email to let us know your results. Also, remember that we are always here for you to discuss next steps."
    "I just wanted to update you on the scores back situation. I know many of you are anxiously awaiting your scores and hitting refresh on your computer every thirty seconds!

We were told that the scores would be released today, but we have not, repeat NOT, heard that the scores have ACTUALLY been released yet. So, if you don't have your score yet, you are not the only one!

LSAC tells us a general window of when the scores will come out. Usually, they end up releasing the scores BEFORE that window arrives. Sometimes, though, like now, they release the scores AFTER that window of time. It seems that's the case today!"

*note: didn't receive email myself
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    @jdawg113 - yep, thanks for the detailed e-mail.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    Lol @jdawg113 that was hilarious I certainly say that at least this Feb test round, I've seen it all... from the score release hoax to the faux Yale admission to Kaplan playing "LSAT buddies - NOT!" :P I seriously cannot get over this... "So, if you don't have your score yet, you are not the only one!" I'd be like "duh... you don't say" Who says that the LSAT can't entertain you?
  • shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
    194 karma
    Is it possible the scores will come out later in the night, or is there a cut off at some time today where I should simply expect it tomorrow.

The suspense... is killing me
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    In December, scores went grey around 6:30 PM EST. I think if it's past 7/8 EST, we should call it quits... again
    194 karma
    Ahhh! Thanks. Has there ever been a case in which LSAC released scores past their official date?
    @shane.mcglashen I spoke to an LSAC representative right now and they said that the official release date is tomorrow and that they have not heard ANYTHING about the scores being released anytime today or earlier so the best thing to do would be to go by the official date... though there are reports of people getting their scores late at night, this usually happens when the LSAC has already released its scores and people have started getting them from late afternoon early evening... At this point I'd just brace for tomorrow... all the best!
    194 karma
    Haha alright, thanks for the heads up @"Nilesh S"
    3438 karma
    I think there was once a time when the scores came out a day late.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    7Sage > any other prep course
    3438 karma
    @emli1000 indeed... this is the best prep course around where the instructors and the whole community (mostly) are invested in seeing you succeed. And the syllabus it self is fantastic... broken up so that people develop strong foundation concepts. the number one place to be for LSAT prep...
    431 karma
    I'd say if you don't get an e-mail by 6:30 pm, just expect the scores tomorrow...hopefully.
    2654 karma
    scores can come out late, but icons would go gray first and some would most likely have scores earlier... tho who knows exactly how it will go. They seem to be in the business of doing the unexpected lately...
    3462 karma
    @"Nilesh S" INDEED! I'm glad my friend told me about 7Sage and I was able to see for myself how great it was compared to the study material I was using before.
    3462 karma
    Can the scores come out after the date they have posted? Like on 3/4/15?
    edited March 2015 2654 karma
    wont say it cant happen but I believe it is unprecedented and extremely unlikely
    eta: without external & uncontrollable circumstances
    3438 karma
    I think there was a date where the score came out a day later... but it was a one off thing ... I saw it on a chart online which compared the official release date comparisons with the actual release date comparisons... I'll try see if I can look it up.
    Here it is... the score was one day late due to storm in 2012 October... though once for march the scores have been released on the exact day... http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid/153643/LSAT-Score-Release-Dates-Scheduled-vs-Actual-Comparison-2004-2014
    3462 karma
    So more than likely they'll be released tomorrow.
    3438 karma
    Pretty much
    2654 karma
    I like to shoot for the day but sadly looks like its tm :/
  • alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    812 karma
    Mine just went grey
  • aplusjcaplusjc Alum Member
    39 karma
    my Lsac account is showing gray icons!!!!
    2654 karma
    HAPPY GREY DAY!!!
  • aplusjcaplusjc Alum Member
    39 karma
    how long would it take after this?
    All the best.. guys... no matter what the score (and I'm sure the majority will be good), you are all winners for having put yourselves through this... it takes a special kind of person to put their lives on hold and devote themselves singly to the pursuit of a goal... you are that person... and you'll make a damn good lawyer.
    431 karma
    IT'S GREY EVERYONE! IT HAS GONE GREY!
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
    431 karma
    I'M FREAKIN OUT! WE SHOULD GET THE E-MAIL ANY SECOND NOW!
    431 karma
    THE DATE HAS CHANGED TOO. THEY ARE E-MAILING THE SCORES TONIGHT!!
    431 karma
    BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE
  • Marie4lawschoolMarie4lawschool Alum Member
    359 karma
    I see the gray!!! Good luck all!!!
    edited March 2015 359 karma
    So weird! I just received a law school acceptance!! Do law schools get the result that fraction sooner or is this just coincidence and they didn't wait for my Feb. LSAT score? (I've taken the test before) Regardless, I'm grateful and still focused on the gray!!!!
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    Good luck, guys! One way or another, the wait is over!!!
    431 karma
    @Marie4lawschool - that can only be a good sign. Congrats!!
    359 karma
    @tsamvelyan Thanks! Want to hear good news from you very soon!!!
    3438 karma
    all the best @tsamvelyan @Marie4lawschool @jdawg113 and all the others
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    Guys it's GREY!!!!!!!!
    3545 karma
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    431 karma
    Thanks @marie4lawschool and @Nilesh S. Best of luck to all of you guys!!
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    good luck y'all
  • RhondaroniRhondaroni Alum Member
    59 karma
    9 point increase. Thanks, 7sage!
  • RhondaroniRhondaroni Alum Member
    edited March 2015 59 karma
    how did everyone do?
    3545 karma
    Has anybody in California received their scores??
    3462 karma
    @blah170blah you might get yours 3 hours later ... Since you're in the west coast LOL jk jk
    3545 karma
    THAT'S MY WORST FEARRRRRRRRR @emli1000
    431 karma
    Congrats @Rhondaroni!!
    359 karma
    Congratulations @Rhondaroni !! Still no sign of my result here in Costa Rica...
    edited March 2015 3462 karma
    @blah170blah HAHAHA i'm kidding... you'll get your 170 soon!