Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I raise 10points in 2months?

Q_ESQUIREQ_ESQUIRE Alum Member
in General 71 karma

How can I raise 10 more points in 2 months? Do you guys have any good tips for me?
I'm very good at Games and average at LR and RC..
LR section is my main concern -> can you guys recommend additional material to study for this section?

Comments

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

LSAT trainer, Manhattan prep LR, and lots of question type drilling. Make sure you blind review properly too.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

Depends on where the 10 points are...if you're going from 140 to 150 the strategies will be different than a jump from 150-160; 160-170; 170-180. Also your section breakdown and BR scores.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Ummm... I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it's unlikely considering you're not starting from a low score. Ten points could be fifteen more questions, depending on how you're scoring now. Your best bet is to use the LSAT Analytics function to see where your specific weaknesses are, and target them. Why do you need to jump so much in two months?

• Q_ESQUIREQ_ESQUIRE Alum Member
    edited August 2018 71 karma

I've increased 10~15points for 6months and just need 10 more for my target score. My problem is I think like Rachel in Suits. having difficulties finding right answers for the "MOST" questions- I keep thinking, Why can't this be also Most strengthening?weakening? or so-

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

It's easier to gain 10 points when you're starting in the 140s or 150s than when you're in the 160s. Once you have the fundamentals down, increases from there become more difficult to reach. But the next tests are in September and in November, so why do you have to do this in two months?