Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official July 2018 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

1235»

Comments

• KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma

So do you guys think scores will be released at 9am?

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

Just got my score! So happy :D

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@ChaimtheGreat said:
    Just got my score! So happy :D

Congrats!!

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

168!!!! What a pleasant thing to wake up to. Got it at 6:15 am PST. Not quite a 170 but it’s 2 points higher than my average score and I’m happy. Might not retake. Probably won’t retake.

9372 karma

@"surfy surf" said:
    168!!!! What a pleasant thing to wake up to. Got it at 6:15 am PST. Not quite a 170 but it’s 2 points higher than my average score and I’m happy. Might not retake. Probably won’t retake.

Yaaaay!! Congrats!!! Great score :smiley:

• Kyle....Kyle.... Alum Member
    134 karma

175! Owe it all to 7Sage! Ya'll (Administrators) and the community have been amazing.

9372 karma

@"Kyle...." said:
    175! Owe it all to 7Sage! Ya'll (Administrators) and the community have been amazing.

Congrats!!! :smiley:

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited August 2018 8689 karma

I got a 168, I'm very happy, but am planning a retake for a few extra points/possible scholarship money. It has been a long and exciting journey and I credit 7Sage with a huge part of my success.

Philippians 4:13

Good luck to everyone getting their scores.

David

• AngusMcGillisAngusMcGillis Member
    403 karma

First one on the books, 158. One point below my average. Can't say I'm happy, but hey could be worse. On to the next one. Best of luck to all

1277 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    I got a 168, I'm very happy, but am planning a retake for a few extra points/possible scholarship money. It has been a long and exciting journey and I credit 7Sage with a huge part of my success.

David

So happy for you Dave!

• Tonyk215Tonyk215 Alum Member
    123 karma

174!!! Couldn’t have done it without 7sage

• strugglinglsaterstrugglinglsater Free Trial Member
    87 karma

Thank you 7Sage! 173 first time and not planning on a retake. The blind review and study buddies changed my life.

3652 karma

If anyone signed up for the September LSAT and isn't planning on retaking, don't forget you can request a full refund!

September LSAT Registration Refunds Available for July Test Takers
    July LSAT takers with a reportable score can request a full refund of their registration fee if they wish to withdraw their September registration after receiving their July score. Eligible candidates must submit a request for refund by August 17, 2018. Requests must include your name and LSAC account number and be emailed to LSACrefunds@LSAC.org using “September Full Refund Request” in the subject line. Refunds will not be issued to those who were absent, cancelled their score, withdrew, or were dismissed from the July test.

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:

David

Dave great work! You killed it. I'll be on the path with you.

3652 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:

David

Congrats!! Wish I had your resilience. Was the 168 below your PT average?

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

@"surfy surf" on test day I just couldn't "see" the connections for the games in my first section. It was my first take and games is statistically my best section. My first take taught me two things: 1.keep fighting even if I think I didn't perform well on a section, that first section hurt my confidence for sure, but I had to put it aside. 2.In the weeks leading up to my take I was so focused on LR and RC, I didn't really dig that deep into games, the lesson there for me being: don't sleep on a section just because I think it is my best section lol

The last PT I took was a 168: PT 84, but prior to that I was in the low to mid 170s. I'm taking November. I hope to fix some shortcomings and earn a few points. Congrats on your score also my friend!

David

1277 karma

@BinghamtonDave It’s nice to have the first take under your belt! This was a unique test and I’m sure you will come back strong in September. Also, a 168 is nothing to scoff at!

• ad_coelumad_coelum Alum Member
    285 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:

David

Love the Bible verse. Congrats!

• ad_coelumad_coelum Alum Member
    285 karma

I took the July test as a "tester" in prep for the Sept. test. Pretty much July was a test run for me in prep for the main event in September. My PT a week after the July LSAT jumped 11 pts from the PT I took before the LSAT. Interesting phenomenon! Anyone else experience something similar?

• joycool9567joycool9567 Alum Member
    133 karma

So i got 169 . This was my first test btw. This definitely isnt the worst case scenario but i really wanted to score higher than 170 so im kinda disheartened. My average score was around late 160s so i have no complaint. How did everyone feel about this test? Personally think this was below the average difficulty so was expecting 11 or 12 curve. Would this mean i scored about -15 or -14?? Im taking october test and tryin to gauge where im at. I didnt have time to solve last 3 questions on LG and made guesses on all of em. Any way how was the test generally?

• DJYoungCorduroyDJYoungCorduroy Free Trial Member
    22 karma

Just want to say thank you to 7Sage for the LG youtube videos! I was not a paying customer, but I subbed to your channel and thumbed up every video I watched. I scored a 170 and am pretty happy with that. Thanks again!

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

I just got an e-mail saying the scores are being released early! Next WEDNESDAY, Aug. 21