Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practicing LSAT at a test center on a weekend?

btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
in General 1207 karma

Dear People who take the LSAT at a test center on a weekend,

How do you do this? Just show up and find an empty classroom? What if a class comes in during the middle of your section? I'm debating whether it's worth it to try this. If anyone has done this with College of Alameda, please let me know!

What other places that stimulate a testing environment should I take my test other than my room? My local libraries have yelling children in them so those aren't great options.

Comments

• xenonhexafluoroxenonhexafluoro Alum Member
    428 karma

I don't have the answer to your question, but hey, I'm taking my test at the College of Alameda too. If you're in the bay you, could take one at a local university library? UC Berkeley has libraries that are open to the public over the weekends.

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

I took PT's at my test site. I lived 5 minutes from the University I was taking it at so it wasn't a big problem. If this is not an option I would suggest a library.

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

Depending where you live a test company may offer proctored exams. ManhattanPrep offers it in NYC most Saturday and Sunday mornings. You can take the exam they offer or bring your own PT.