Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you to the community

ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
edited August 2018 in General 1277 karma

I have a day now to digest my July LSAT score and really reflect on my LSAT experience. First I want to say thank you to 7Sage and the community as a whole. Bluntly put, there was no way I could have been successful without this program. From JY and the CC to the discussion board and community, 7Sage has given me the confidence and the techniques to succeed. It does all of this while being more affordable than other prep programs which expands access to the legal profession. I want to give a big shout out to my Blind Review call group. If you have the opportunity, I highly suggest you join one (I believe @keets993 is leading one now). The ability to create new relationships with fellow 7Sagers was crucial as it allowed me to approach questions with new perspectives. I was able to bounce ideas off of them which allowed me to understand more about myself and how I approached the test. Big shout-out to @twssmith @BinghamtonDave @teamteamvicster @Jane1990 @Hamaseh_S @necessarynaomi @happyLSAT and everyone else on the calls. I would also like to thank @"Daniel.Sieradzki" for being a great tutor, often coming on the calls to say hello and give advice. With all of your help, I was able to go from a middling diagnostic to a 177. I could not have done it without you.

I am writing this to give thanks but also to catch the eyes of anyone considering 7Sage. This is a great community at a (more) affordable price. Please consider joining a Blind Review group and above all else do not be discouraged by your first take. I got a 169 on my first take and then improved on my second.

Lastly, I studied for this test with medically diagnosed Attention Deficit Disorder. I took no medicine and did not request accommodations. I am considering writing an informal guide for other takers that may have ADD or Dyslexia. If anyone has experienced taking the LSAT under these conditions and would like to contribute or share what worked for you, please feel free to message me.

Thank you 7Sage and all those that are here experiencing this crazy journey with me. The destination is great, but the journey was a pleasure in itself.

My best,

ChaimtheGreat

Comments