Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In the middle of switching from a diff. LSAT prep course to 7sage. Any advice?

minglejingleminglejingle Alum Member
in General 64 karma

So, I bought an in-class LSAT prep package through Kaplan. However, after I paid/started the course, I started seeing all the negative reviews/couldn't get a refund for my Kaplan course and found 7sage, which has been really awesome. I'm going to finish out the Kaplan course (I'm halfway done), but once it ends, I want to hit the ground running fully switching over to 7sage.

I only have the premiere package for 7sage and it looks like most of the PrepTests provided, most of them will have been used in class materials from Kaplan. Is this an issue? I'm also planning on downloading all the PrepTests that come with my Kaplan course online so I can have access to them, but I won't have the 7sage explanations. Should I modify the preptests I do to be the ones that I won't have done with Kaplan, still do BR, but just independently look up answer explanations? Also, any advice from people who have made the switch from other LSAT prep courses and what to look out for?

Comments

• Chipster StudyChipster Study Yearly Member
    893 karma

Buy the whole package from 7Sage. Get the explanations and diagrams and everything. You might need to supplement with PowerScore, etc.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Also to the extent you can try to put a lot of what you learned in previous courses to the side. Use it as a supplement if you can. But if two things contradict then I would stick with 7Sage

• minglejingleminglejingle Alum Member
    edited August 2018 64 karma

@ChipsterStudy, Awesome, I'm going to try to do that. I'm still in the window of the 14-day money back guarantee, so hopefully, they'll let me return the premiere package so I can go on and buy the Ultimate package and get it for longer/less money.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

You can always upgrade! I love having Ultimate+ because I have access to all of the difficult problem sets. It's totally worth it.