Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The naysayers

ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
in General 905 karma

Did anyone notice how many naysayers there are as you get closer to applying ... fascinating.

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

They shall become your motivation. They became mine

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@JustDoIt said:
    They shall become your motivation. They became mine

Spoken like a true champ

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    edited August 2018 2531 karma

In my experience everyone I know has been extremely positive! I’m usually the realist that brings everyone back down to earth. A few of my friends and family have been telling me “Yale or bust” lol

905 karma

@Ohnoeshalpme said:
    In my experience everyone I know has been extremely positive! I’m usually the realist that brings everyone back down to earth. A few of my friends and family have been telling me “Yale or bust” lol

Hahaha too funny

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Ignore the Naysayers, seriously. That kind of negativity will only slow you down and waste your energy. Focus on the things you need to do to accomplish your goal and ignore the riff-raff. The Naysayers will ALWAYS be there throughout life, it never gets better. The feeling of proving them wrong though always feels amazing :)

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

@Ohnoeshalpme said:

Yeah I'm more in this situation too haha. Too many people around me think I'm going to get a full ride to Harvard or something. Sorry to break it to you folks, 1) that's not how it works and 2) hahahahahahaa no.

905 karma

@LSATcantwin said:
    Ignore the Naysayers, seriously. That kind of negativity will only slow you down and waste your energy. Focus on the things you need to do to accomplish your goal and ignore the riff-raff. The Naysayers will ALWAYS be there throughout life, it never gets better. The feeling of proving them wrong though always feels amazing :)

Absolutely