Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Avoiding bubbling mistakes - 7Sage Forum

Avoiding bubbling mistakes

AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
in General 178 karma

So I’ve been making some bubbling mistakes where I’ll accidentallt bubble in the answers for one section into the wrong bubbling section on the answer sheet. I was thinking of just folding the answer sheet so that I can only view one bubbling section at a time. I don’t see that folding of the answer sheet is prohibited anywhere but does anyone know if that would be ok to do? Or would that perhaps depend on the proctor you get and whether they’re comfortable with letting you do that?

Comments

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Unless anyone on here has experience with this, I would call LSAC and ask-- just to make sure it doesn't interfere with the machine they use to score it.

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

@"samantha.ashley92" if that’s the only reason, then couldn’t I always have them handscore it? Obviously not ideal and annoying to spend more money but I feel like that’s not a bad trade off.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Well when do you have to request a hand score by?

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

Maybe you can label it. Like on top of section one just put 'RC' or whatever. Alternatively, you can try covering up parts of the other sections on the bubble sheet while you bubble. For example, if you're on section two then use the test booklet to cover section one and an eraser or sharpener or something to cover section three and beyond.

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

@keets993 that’s a good idea, I’ll try it next time I take a section. But I think I may fidget too much and flip through pages a bit too much to do that.