Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flaw Q's from question bank explanation

For some reason I can't seem to find the explanations for how the correct answer was obtained for the Flaw Q's I'm working on from the question bank/prep tests

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Is this just happening on Flaws? The "explanation" button should be right next to the difficulty rating...

• jmf272jmf272 Member
    7 karma

That's what I thought. For some reason under explanation it has "discuss" which just directs me to this forum

• alyhobbsalyhobbs Alum Member
    715 karma

It just depends which PTs the questions are from. Some of the older tests do not have explanations.

• jmf272jmf272 Member
    7 karma

Gotcha thanks! That's super helpful, thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

@jmf272 said:
    That's what I thought. For some reason under explanation it has "discuss" which just directs me to this forum

The oldest questions don't have explanations. Feel free to post this question here, and we can try to discuss it. =)

• alyhobbsalyhobbs Alum Member
    715 karma

@jmf272 said:
    Gotcha thanks! That's super helpful, thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

Haha studying for this test can definitely make you feel like that sometimes but in this situation you’re good :smiley: