Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! What to do today??

Hi everyone,

I’m taking the test this weekend and am currently averaging 165 on my tests. I’d love to see any increase before the test this weekend, so I’m wondering what you guys think would be a better strategy for me this week:

I’m still going average -4 on LG, so I could drill the hell out of LG today and tomorrow (and lightly on Thursday) and take only one more PT on Wednesday.

Or, I could take a PT today and Wednesday and drill LG tomorrow and lightly on Thursday.

At this point I’m thinking it might be worth t to be completely solid on LG, but I’m not sure one more day will get me there, so I’m not sure if I should waste an opportunity to squeeze in one more PT.

Thanks!

LG Needs Help
  1. What to do?14 votes
    1. Drill LG hard today and tomorrow, PT Wednesday only
      78.57%
    2. Take two PTs and work on LG in between
      21.43%

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Don't take PTs without time to review them. Your focus for this week shouldn't be learning but maintenance. Rest and drill lightly to provide the greatest chances of your best self showing up on test day.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

What @NotMyName said. Its all about mental freshness this week.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I think it would be okay to go semi intense on LG today and tomorrow, but only if you really back off on Wednesday. I wouldn’t take any more PTs at this point.

• OneFortyDotSixOneFortyDotSix Alum Member
    634 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    I think it would be okay to go semi intense on LG today and tomorrow, but only if you really back off on Wednesday. I wouldn’t take any more PTs at this point.

+1