Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A schedule for a stressed out student

ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
in General 905 karma

Hey everyone - I plan on taking the November lsat (non negotiable lol) and apply for the upcoming cycle. I don’t need massive gains I already took the exam in July . But I do need to up my score. What type of schedule/ hours per week would you use for studying? I’ve been
Studying for awhile so it seems like I’m burning out faster ... I’m thinking of knocking out my applications then getting back to the lsat. So I don’t have that on the back burner (due November 1st) .

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Why are they due on November 1st? Is this for early decision? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious haha. I think your schedule depends on a lot of personal factors, but I would be aiming for about fifteen-twenty hours of study a week. For me this looks like a couple hours each weekday, a PT on Saturday, and blind review on Sunday (and make sure to take a day off too!). I don't have an official score yet (taking on Saturday!) but this has worked pretty well for me I think. It's manageable (I have a full time job and I'm a full time student) but still enough to get some good progress.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    Why are they due on November 1st? Is this for early decision? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious haha. I think your schedule depends on a lot of personal factors, but I would be aiming for about fifteen-twenty hours of study a week. For me this looks like a couple hours each weekday, a PT on Saturday, and blind review on Sunday (and make sure to take a day off too!). I don't have an official score yet (taking on Saturday!) but this has worked pretty well for me I think. It's manageable (I have a full time job and I'm a full time student) but still enough to get some good progress.

Canadian schools - deadline for my school application but not lsat and thank you

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Ahh, gotcha. I think knocking out the applications is a great idea then!

• Tom_TangoTom_Tango Alum Member
    902 karma

Take practice tests then review