Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saturday

akrieglerakriegler Alum Member
edited September 2018 in September 2018 LSAT 245 karma

The most recent PT I've taken in preparation for Saturday's test is PT 77. Initially I thought this was a good idea because I will likely take the November exam as well. Of course with two days to go I am starting to worry that I haven't taken a recent enough PT (I did sit for September 2017 though). I watched the Power Score predictions for June/September a few weeks ago and have an idea of what to expect...

Would anyone advise taking sections from a newer PT today (scattering them throughout the day, not all at once)? Or should I just drill some more LG?

I have kept my studying fairly light this week (just some LG and RC for the most part) along with reviewing questions I answered incorrectly on past PTs.

Thanks in advanced for any input! and best of luck to everyone taking the exam this weekend!!!

What to do today?
  1. What should I work on today (if anything)?12 votes
    1. Drill LG
      66.67%
    2. Do some newer LR
        0.00%
    3. Newer PT spaced out throughout the day
      33.33%

Comments

• 16 karma

Im doing PT 84 scattered throughout today. The only timed section I am doing is LG, but the rest I am doing as slowly as possible to reaffirm good LR and RC habits.

Decided not to do the whole thing timed because I did not want to undermine my confidence before Saturday (hit my PR overall on PT 83).

With all that said, I didnt find the latter half of the 70s significantly different from the 80s. Id think you would be fine with any of those options. Not sure if that helped any but good luck this weekend!

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

PT is probably a bit too much. You should have an idea of what kind of questions you're weakest at right now, from your previous PTs, right? Do whatever your weakest aspect is, and take it easy.

• akrieglerakriegler Alum Member
    245 karma

Thank you both for the responses @zakdoesthelsat and @Bamboosprout , I really appreciate it! I'll save the newer tests for November :smile:

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

The first time I took the LSAT, before I joined 7sage, I did a PT every day before the actual test for weeks, thinking it would put me into the right mindset and prepare my stamina. Little did I know... I ended up getting the worst score I've ever gotten on any test, even my diagnostic test. Hahahaha. So, whatever you do, just don't do what I did. Just take it easy, and relax.