Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help/advice on whether or not to cancel...

So I took the December 2017 test and scored a 164. I was happy with my score but felt I could do better if I had more time to prepare so I have been studying a lot the past three months. My best PT since then was a 169 and my worst was a 162. I took the September 2018 test and feel like it is possible that I may have done worse, but also feel like it could have improved from my original score. Does anyone know how bad it will look on applications if I did do worse? Or how much of a drop is somewhat acceptable? I don't really need a higher score to get into any of the schools I am looking at, more so for scholarship money. I am really unsure of whether or not I should cancel my score and could use some help. Thoughts? Advice?

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Keep it. Possible upside outweighs the benefits of canceling, especially as you think you may have done better.

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    edited September 2018 2124 karma

Don't cancel. If you did worse, you're highest score is what most law schools would consider anyway.