Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Team Soybeans

Sam TylerSam Tyler Alum Member
edited September 2018 in General 454 karma

Best choice I made today. Now I'm just hoping they turn my writing prompt into a RC passage for the november test.

Todays LSAT
  1. Corn49 votes
    1. Soybeans
      87.76%
    2. November
      12.24%

Comments

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

Lol! Yep, team soybeans ftw.

• Logic GainzLogic Gainz Alum Member
    700 karma

Corn, hands down.

• NefertariNefertari Alum Member
    202 karma

Yeeeeee. I was like fck corn. More pesticide-free-nitrogen-producing-less-water-needing soy please.

• quora123quora123 Alum Member
    edited September 2018 81 karma

I feel the same...lol
    I don't know why I placed so much effort in the writing section. Perhaps it was a subconscious attempt at compensating for what I think is probably a less than optimal performance in some of the other sections! Who knows!

• mynameisjeffmynameisjeff Member
    519 karma

soybeanteam!

• sic parvis magnasic parvis magna Alum Member
    170 karma

I chose corn being like this is a f'ing no-brainer. Then realized how badly I messed up with about 10 minutes left when I saw that my entire essay was based on having a combine. I don't even know what a combine is

• Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
    410 karma

teamcorn

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

teamcorn. I heard they are giving team corn +3 on their reported score.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Team corn!

• wrasschaertwrasschaert Member
    310 karma

Well, you guys have fun with your eroding topsoil.

• Sam TylerSam Tyler Alum Member
    454 karma

@wrasschaert said:
    Well, you guys have fun with your eroding topsoil.

my dad owns a soybean farm and I'm sure he'll let this farmer borrow the component free of charge

• Sam TylerSam Tyler Alum Member
    454 karma

@"sic parvis magna" said:
    I chose corn being like this is a f'ing no-brainer. Then realized how badly I messed up with about 10 minutes left when I saw that my entire essay was based on having a combine. I don't even know what a combine is

madude hate to break it to you but the combine works for soybeans too we're just missing the component.

• sic parvis magnasic parvis magna Alum Member
    170 karma

@LSAT_Wrecker said:

teamcorn. I heard they are giving team corn +3 on their reported score.

don't you dare play with my emotions like this fam

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

LOL, corn isn't even a choice. Any result that comes out of this poll is invalid. But also soyboys 4 life.

• cvaldez74cvaldez74 Member
    130 karma

teamsoybeans for the win

Also, did anyone else give the farmer a name in their essay? No? Just me? Yeah, by the time I got to the essay I was sooo done...

• ad_coelumad_coelum Alum Member
    285 karma

Haha this made me laugh! Team soybeans for sure, like no question about it.

• NefertariNefertari Alum Member
    edited September 2018 202 karma

#teamsoybeans #teamcorn

How are we all doing the morning after? This is the first time I've slept past noon in.. only God knows how long. I went to Target last night and bought 2 Ben and Jerry's, hot Cheetos, various chocolates and Oreos. Anybody else going to treat yo self? I've also started noticing things that haven't interested me in months. Like new clothes. The second season of the Handmaid's Tale. The Incredibles 2. Books I bought but haven't read yet. It feels like my life had been put on hold while studying for the lsat.

• GenGen85GenGen85 Free Trial Member
    53 karma

Soybeans all the way. FML....

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

@Nefertari said:
    #teamsoybeans #teamcorn

How are we all doing the morning after? This is the first time I've slept past noon in.. only God knows how long. I went to Target last night and bought 2 Ben and Jerry's, hot Cheetos, various chocolates and Oreos. Anybody else going to treat yo self? I've also started noticing things that haven't interested me in months. Like new clothes. The second season of the Handmaid's Tale. The Incredibles 2. Books I bought but haven't read yet. It feels like my life had been put on hold while studying for the lsat.

I started second season of Handmaid's Tale too!! It's terrifying.

• quora123quora123 Alum Member
    81 karma

I started the second season of iron fist the evening of the test. I was so wired, I couldn't do anything else!